Main Menu

Weird dreams?

Started by Icelilly, July 02, 2007, 02:31:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

Am I some sort of dream-magnet all of a sudden now? >_>

And I WAS SLEEPING? THAT WAS MOST DEFINITELY NOT ME. -w-;

And here I thought AS was being inactive on me... damn you, incomplete and convoluted theorisms! >:[
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Bella

Well, not quite sleeping - either going to sleep, or waking up. Either way, you didn't seem to want to be bothered, so I didn't.

I had odd fever dreams a couple nights ago...

One involved finding a delightful hidden cove in which ponies frolicked.

Another involved taking Luci to the vet and finding out she needed to be put on long-term meds... not very amusing (and too realistic) for a fever dream... : \

Yet another involved Stewart-kun and I... uh... wandering the shores of Lake Winnipesaukee and stuff. 'Twas fun, until I woke up all *coughhackcoughsorethroatstuffysad* ;_;

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC!?

Bella

Quote from: NejinOniwa on June 12, 2011, 10:27:19 PM
FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC

IS EVERYWHERE!!! (That's how you were gonna end that sentence, right?)

NejinOniwa

POSSIBLY, TOO MUCH OF IT HAS BEEN DETECTED FUCKING AROUND THE PLACE RECENTLY

Chocofreak13

if you like it, you'll get along with my sister.
and her boyfriend.
and his family.
and their friends.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I had one that was interesting last night; after staying up late fighting to update the firmware on 2k's SSD.

In it, I was at work like normal, when I happen to stumble onto a hidden room in the old Pediactrics area; which lead into an actual house that felt like a mansion, with doors and floors made of cedar, with the ceiling and walls being painted in a color that's close to the color of the wood except a little lighter. The first room I saw was a kid's room; with lots of Power Rangers action figures that I remember from when I was a kid, which I looked around at for a little while. Eventually, as I left the room, I got a feeling that somebody was following me, as I looked over to see a kid who was roughly about 8 years old, that I couldn't tell wither they where a boy or a girl from they way they dressed or acted (They where dressed in rather plain unisex clothing, and seemed almost like a robot with how they acted). It seeming like they who was lost, but instead of being kind and trying to help them find whatever they're looking for, I got a creepy feeling from that kid's presence, as I tried to hide from them

Eventually, as I continued to roam around the place in hopes of losing the kid, passing through two different kitchens in the process, the kid's mom caught up with them and drug them away kicking and screaming, without even noticing that I was there; as if I was a ghost to them. I woke up shortly after; realizing that there was something familiar about the place I was exploring, but I just couldn't place it...

Chocofreak13

you have really intricate dreams, y'know that? :\

i get the feeling that i had a dream this morning....but i can't remember. that could have just been the construction noise. :\
click to make it bigger

Nichi

When I can remember them, yeah. Which, I've remembered them a lot more lately...

Krizonar

I had nightmares every night I was in Hawaii.

But the one time I had a panic attack and she saved me, I had a good, sweet dream as I napped on the beach.

Chocofreak13

ho jeez, why?? .__.;;
click to make it bigger

Krizonar

As she discovered, I have a fear of swimming in the ocean. Which is ironic since I am a skilled swimmer and was on the state swim team at one point, she's the one who can barely swim.

She went out with flippers, floats and a mask and everything and I went out with nothing, I got scared and she had to caress me back to shore while holding my hand.

I felt really bad.

Nichi

I was thinking that Kriz's nightmares where brought because of sleeping in a foreign location and not being able to get comfortable; something I occasionally run into when I stay somewhere. Of course, everybody is different; that's just how it works for me

Krizonar

Nah, they were all about her.

She's about the only thing I dream about. Even in my short nap on the plane.