Main Menu

Weird dreams?

Started by Icelilly, July 02, 2007, 02:31:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Techno the fox

You had an Os-tan DREAM?
LUCKY!

Anyway I have had my share of odd dreams...

Once when I was little I dreamed I was IN the NES game "Super Mario Bros 3"
I was walking around in this valley, When the hammer bros came out of nowhere and ..Duh... Started throwing hammers at me...Then I woke up like O.o

Recently I've had these dreams where I was in my bathroom (I have a surprisingly spacious bathroom with a clauset)
I'd be standing there, Minding my own buisness (Most of the time taking a shower) When Suddenly the claused door SWINGS open (like it's haunted or something)
Then I wake up, sweating..
I never really got to see what was Behind the door causing it to open like that..(I always wake up right after)
But I always get a feeling of Fear..

I've had several variations of that dream...Including one where My cousins come up, Because Aliens are invading the school across the street, I walk into the bathroom to get something...when WHAM there goes that door again..

Weird

Exa

Well, I had two mentionable dreams on this week...

I was in a classroom (and somehow, Kotonoha from School Days was there, too, I have no idea how). The teacher asked me a question, but I was like
phased out, so I couldn't answer properly... after that I  ran to Kotonoha,and I shouted something like "I'll protect Kotonoha!!!"

After that, I woke up. What was the strange that 2 days later, I knew about the "Nice Boat" thing...

I tried to buy a Shana (from Shakugan no Shana) figurine. I found one, which was very cheap (too cheap) but it was small and not high quality, so I didn't buy it...

Side note: The day before I had that dream, I talked about Shana...

I wonder what are the meanings of my dreams...

Icelilly

Quote from: "Exa"I wonder what are the meanings of my dreams...
Some dreams are predictions of the future and some dreams just mimic things of things you've seen. And then there's the dreams that make no sense at all. XD

I had dream a few days ago that a plane crashed into my elementary school. I cried out "My memories are gone!" and then a another plane crashed in the field right behind me. Weird eh? o_O;

Kyo-Chan

I fell asleep, woke up in my dream-room as usual, but this time chii was on top of me... and I looked like hideki...

Awsome dream, sept my room was covered in blood...
O..O nosebleeds...

then I woke up.
I had an actual nosebleed...

^_^
Piinatsubataa pururun nanji! wai oh wai oh Piinatsubataa pururun nanji!

CaptBrenden

D:

Pics or it didnt happen!
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

NejinOniwa

No wai! DREAM SCREENSHOTS are only available for Quantum Masters!
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Techno the fox

Okay People.
I'm back, and now I can officialy say I've had an Os-tan dream.
(A weird and short one, but a dream none the less)

It all started when I finally went to sleep last night..

I dreamed I was walking around in a field, when I hear an odd noise,
Like an engine running.
I look up to see a small two-person Biplane comming in for a landing.
As it gets closer I see SECCHAN DRIVING IT!! And Hacchan is riding in the other seat.

Well, They land and walk up to me.
That's when gigantinc pr0n images of the other Os-tans and many characters from random animes appear in the sky.

Secchan and Hacchan look up like "O.o"
That's when I woke up.

I'm serious, That dream was just WEIRD.

Dr. Mario

T_T Now that I got my PC fixed...

Since August, I had a dream of Windows 2000-tan holding up a shotgun at me and pulled the trigger... When I woke up, I turned my PC on, SURELY - I got a error on Windows NT console (for Windows 2000) complaining about a system configuration file (system.alt) which weirded me out a bit.

So, a while later, I was in Tokyo (in my dream, although I wasn't able to go back home... T__T I'm so freakin' homesick?!) - I walked up to a sword shop, I confronted 95-tan accidentally, I was bumping into her (I told her that I didn't meant to - she threw a fit, jumped like a shogun warrior on crack - SHE MOVED SO FAST...)

I ran out of a sword shop, I went home, emptyhanded.... Ooooo, WAIT. I got home, decided to hit a sack, only to see Vienna-tan looking through my baggage. I told her to knock it off - pushed the wrong button.
I was scrambling around for my own life, with Vienna-tan attempting a move that Kite in HACK:\\SIGN does: DATA DRAIN... I was so scared that I ran, then she looked at Adolf Hitler smokin' greenie (If you know what I mean, good... Because I didn't want to say either the word M, or W...) she decided to spare me, killing Adolf with Data Drain. She left, saying "I will be back, but you're so lucky from now on, I won't be attacking you..."

Then, surprise, I decided to watch Troubled Windows show - everything are so freakin' familiar... (Bill got so unlucky with Vienna-tan.. Gettin' smashed up by a woman who was taught to respect her master...)
;025 Now, Bowser... What can I do with you...

Mr. Penguin

Generally, all my dreams end up being about high school (which is odd, since I haven't been in high school for four years now), and I tend to forget what happened very shortly after I have the dreams. The last one I remember vague glimpses of was that I was a hitman with a sniper rifle...that one wasn't in high school, though, that was in some sort of Roman or Greek coliseum.[/size]
Signature in progress, please hold.

NejinOniwa

I had some weird dream tonight in which I had the Vorpal Blade and the Flamberge (although they went by other names that i don't remember) and they slowly turned into nothing but rusted machetes. Also I remember something about a portal to a corrupt version of some city which was totally screwed up.

Dr. Mario

?! (0___0)
Anyways, I dreamed of being in real-life version of Nijikaku....  XD Yeah, it got worse.

I was walking around and saw Cv Wakamoto staring at me sand signing a gesture, "I see you." - I was like "Oh crap.", surely, I had to run away grom him. No use... He got one gun which was like the one in Gundam. (And, I ended up being saved by Emuii-san, very much relieved that I had someone to interrupt Cv's evil-doing) - I was shocked that she called me Master (which surely I had to beat myself to get a respected title) - and, then Windows Vienna joined the fight... And, surely - Simonkin joined Cv. Which makes it worse, not to mention the deathmatch.

Vienna then asked me what she should do. (I was hesitant) then said "Defrag him" - then Cv got messed up - then Simonkin went silly - Emuii batted him with her onion - yet, Me-kun joined his sister, giving a good knock on Simonkin... So the fight kept on for 7 hours......

Finally the piles of KO'd villians is in the sight - I was happy that I was safe. (and wanted to stay with the pretty OS girls.. YAY =D) Until now.... Norton-kun plugged me up like in the Matrix - Woke up, back in the reality.

NejinOniwa

Today's report - odd, considering I almost never remember my dreams, and now I do two days in a row...

Some TV series (might have been something like, "The Days of our Lives") transformed into a BAD sci-fi/western flick with spaceships and people flying around and whatnot, and Everyone Shooting At Everyone. Chased by the police wasn't fun, so I decided to screw this shit and wake up.

Dr. Mario

True.

I guess it's all familiar - being in the dream wasn't pretty,
even being Cv's target... T___T (Or much worse, Heika-san's...)

Dr. Mario

T-T I see peoples running away from me...
Nevermindeee!!!

Anyways, I have had a dream few days ago, about the ice-cream-looking aliens pulling a heist at me for some weird reason (recurring from a Japanese anime show a long time ago) demanding for the spiciest HOTTEST Doritos (who would make it that hot?!) only to find out they were shooting the Rubber Ducky Laser Cannon at the Earth with it as a power source.

Oh and one I would never be underestimating that dreams anymore. I have dreamt of a woman, Haruhi Suziyama... And, nope, she's not anime in my dream. She was like human (and yeah, she wore a tie-side bikini), on the bed with me in it, she was proceeding to lust me and then after it was over, she went ahead and kill me. Killed by a cute Japanese woman in my dream.
Weird. o_____________________o

(I have a Japanese spouse and, I wouldn't be feeling comfortable being in that bed anymore, now that I have had a f***ed up dream...)

Chocofreak13

NECROPOST~

i had a dream when i was 12 that my entire girl scout troop went to my grandparent's house, and the climbing tree in the front yard was replaced by some big-ass birch that extended past the clouds. as we got out of the car, a gigantic tornado named big bertha swirled down the tree and sucked us all up. then i woke up.
click to make it bigger