Main Menu

Weird dreams?

Started by Icelilly, July 02, 2007, 02:31:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nichi

Well, I've seen others post in here and be all "Oh I had dream. All I can remember is donuts" or "I know I had a dream last night but don't remember anything aside from having one" or something, and it's fine :\

Besides, I thought you meant by "If you remember more, post it" as in "post it now because you remember stuff and that's important" and not "if you remember a 3rd fragment, post"

Chocofreak13

that's what i meant, but whatever. it's done.

also, as the owner of most of those posts, i can tell you that i was only trying to further the conversation. >>;
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Well, I had 2 dreams last night, and I can remember more details this time ^_^. Weirdly enough, both revolved around a central theme

In the first one, Kari and I were discussing anime conventions over Skype; more importantly, she was telling me about how she did a cosplay of Sailor Venus at AAC (Which she just got back from) and that it "felt awesome", which lead to me mentioning that I'd likely wear my schoolgirl uniform at least one day if I got to go next time. Also, I seem to remember her mentioning that she bought a very nice Sanji figurine she didn't have yet, which unfortunately took up all her spending money ^_^;

In the second one, my sister and I were discussing anime conventions. I don't remember quite as much from this one, aside from her telling me that there was going to be a convention up in the Dallas area in about a month; which we agreed to save up some money and try to go there, even if we didn't have time to prepare a good cosplay.

Chocofreak13

my god; that sounds just like me. :0
click to make it bigger

Bella

It's always awesome/eerie having dreams in which people act exactly as they would IRL.

Speaking of which ...... I had a dream that I was wandering Pittsburgh, PA last night. I remember there were tons of old buildings, really confusing roads, and ending up in the suburbs at some point.... then I ended up in some sort of mall, and may've gone into another one of my impossible labyrinthine architecture dreams again. I recall purchasing a really confusing set of dolphin earrings (really, the clasps/posts defied logic), somehow an older relative ended up there and bought a ton of cheap jewelry that was on sale, which annoyed/confused me. I ended up outside the mall, back-tracking through that aforementioned section of suburbs and into a historic-looking section of town.

I seem to recall that I was going to go onto another city. Either Detroit, or someplace in Ohio, or maybe both?

There was also skiing at some point. Not sure if it was the same dream, or another one entirely. All i can really remember is that I ended up being pushed onto a ski lift holding my skis, which pissed me off quite a bit because I wasn't sure how i was gonna exit the lift without looking like a fool. 

svx

@bells  lol at the skis :p

I don't usually have dreams,
but when I do
they're awesome.

The only dream I can remember "recently" having was probably a year ago.  Yeah, srs.  I remember it because it was so obscure and hilarious and wtf

Anyway, I was picking apples from a tree with my IRL brother and Edward Elrich from Full Metal Alchemist (?????????) and I happened to pick a bee hive instead of an apple (????!??!???) and the bees came out and I AM FREAKING TERRIFIED OF BEES so I ran away.  That's all I recall, I remember telling my brother about it the next day and he just stared at me :p

Chocofreak13

@bella: bells, i'm jealous of your dreams. they sound so interesting. :\
as for the skis, i hope that's not a premonition. :\

@svx: aw, poor svx. ^^; my sis is terrified of bees too, and she's actually run away screaming from a mud wasp nest once. :\
click to make it bigger

Bella

Don't be jealous of my dreams, sometimes I have terrible ones too... case in point, I had a rather horrific nightmare this morning:

I don't want to get into details, but, the body of a murder victim was found. Stuffed into the ceiling at the place I was staying it. We found it when the ceiling panel started dripping blood, and an arm was hanging down. I was freaking out but nobody around me was particularly bothered and I was like CALL THE FUCKING POLICE and somebody did, but they weren't answering, so he gave up. At one point, one member in my group was all, "who wants sandwiches?" and STARTED EATING WITH THE CORPSE JUST LYING OUTSIDE UNDER A TARP.

I woke up and was sincerely happy to be awake/back in the real world.

Chocofreak13

bells, it sounds like you've just written the next big horror movie. :0

person moves to town, everything seems normal. goes into town hall, everything's fine, getting papers from clerk, blood drips from ceiling. clerk doesn't notice and isn't bothered. behavior repeats all around town, as the residents close in on the fresh meat.....
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I had an interesting one last night.

In it, my parents were getting ready for their birthday getaway weekend , while I was at home watching TV (Seeing a strange ad for a Windows 8 tablet; in which there was some guy trying to compare it to his custom built NT 3.51 tablet...which I wanted more than the actual product they were advertizing). After going outside to help the parents load up their stuff, for some reason leaving the front door wide open, I went back inside to find Kari was standing in the living room.

I asked her how she got here from her house, and her only answer was "I walked here" (Thus, she pretty much did the equivalent to walking into Mordor by walking all the way to my hometown). She was about to borrow mom's laptop (Which was left on) to check some stuff, when suddenly the parents were coming back inside; as I ask her to quickly move from that spot before mom could complain about a unknown person using her laptop. Surprisingly, the introductions went well...and my sister and her husband showed up for unknown reasons.

Since she came all this way, I gave her a tour of the house; showing her my room, along with the portion of the fleet that resides in there (For some reason, I didn't show her anything else in the house). I was about to let her borrow Nimue, so she could check stuff online, when I woke up.

Chocofreak13

wishful thinking, perhaps? :3
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Probably. Also, I think you'd like Nimue; her specs are similar to Speedy :3

Nichi

So, I had a dream last night that featured something I think Kriz would have loved.

In it, I was at a garage sale with my mom and sister; it was fairly big, but it didn't look like I was going to find anything...until I found 2 massive books of Pokémon cards; the cards being sold for $.75 each (A little more than I'm used to paying for single cards, but they had some unusual promos; like one of Samus, from Metroid), which I pulled aside a few I wanted. I continued to roam around, finding an N64 with a bunch of games I already owned, some unopened packs of Pokémon cards, and a box set of the Legend of Zelda cartoon...which they sadly wanted too much for (The lady was dead set on selling it for $50; which felt steep for such a short-lived series).

Chocofreak13

nice. :0

one from a couple weeks ago.

OSC was in person, and i mean the website, not just the members. that's the way forums worked, since we were in the net'. it was on a cityscape, and i left you guys hanging out on the sidewalk in front of OSC's building face to run around and do city stuff (waiting for the bus, etc). i got seperated from you guys, so i ran around the block to get back to you, but i ran too far down the main street and missed the sidestreet OSC was located on. i ran so far that i was outside the city limits, so i turned around and quicksilver'd it back. i ended up jumping into the air, over the buildings, and i saw OSC's building, with the base page of it marqueeing with a couple other forum sites.
click to make it bigger

Bella

That sounds so awesome. *O*