Main Menu

Weird dreams?

Started by Icelilly, July 02, 2007, 02:31:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nichi

@Kari, Bella: *hug*
Also, yeah; IDK dafuq was going through my mind with that dream -w-;;

Chocofreak13

evidently you want to smoke weed everyday while watching cutting-room-floor segments of Rugrats
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Apparently so -w-;;

I had one last night. I don't remember much, besides being at the beach and apparently playing vollyball. I don't remember much beyond the fact I apparently thought it was a good idea to wear a string bikini while playing; as such, my chest was bouncing to a ridiculous extent...but still nowhere near the "daaaaaaaaaaaamn" levels of that DOA spin-off -w-;

alfonso_rd_30

An oldie but a bit wee long...

it started when I was helping dad and granpa rebuild his first house in the city, I was shoveling some gravel when from nowhere appears this visión of Steampunk beauty... yes, a tanned blonde dressed in a sky blue steampunk dress including top hat and glasses (yes glasses) that was looking specifically for me, so I was naturally in WTF mode (Poncho is confused... it hurt itself in the kung fu scion...)

in the end resulted she was of Age and somehow her Victorian educated family in the 21st century found me a good match, and honestly we both took iy out with only a hitch (her younger brother) so we did some cute stuff I invited her to dinner, saw a movie... she drove her red Sports car like nobody's business, sadly we had the rat he had as a brother as chaperone and was all too happy kicking my seat forwards while the beauty sped up in the streets of Matehuala...

then, everything changed when the fire Nation attacked (kidding, in reality one day some minor Demon interrupted me back at work and I had to get rid of it....) sadly, it was a diversion, and my steampunk beauty got killed while I was wasting time with the thing... he even remarked me that, so I just tore it part and rushed, but I saw her family crying and mom confiermed me of her death...

and I woke up... with a scream...

Chocofreak13

*pats on shoulder*

i had some weird ones recently....i can't remember anything besides i'm glad i DON'T remember. .___.;
click to make it bigger

Bella

The other day I had a dream I ran into Caitlyn Jenner like it was no big deal ... I don't understand either.

This morning I had a dream I went to a fair but had to get home before a certain time for some reason, I ended up rushing through the whole place and barely able to see what I wanted to.

It ended with me sliding down the top of a tent into a bank of fog and waking up. I don't even know...

Chocofreak13

i hate when that happens. it's why whenever we make plans to go somewhere i want to leave the house early, or at least on time. :0
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I had one last night...that felt like 2 different dreams.

It started out with me as either Red Ring Rico or the original Gardenia (I mean, they both dress exactly the same), as I was exploring the ruins to try and find something...when I somehow stumbled into the auditorium at the museum, during one of their rummage sales. While looking through the stuff there, I found some interesting bootleg items; some bizarrely-colored N64 games, and the thing that stuck out in my mind when I woke up was a Gamecube controller that was half blue half green, like the Japan-exclusive Luigi controller (Of which I have a Wii Classic Controller in the design of), but the box labeled it as "SAINC + YOSS" (Assuming that means "Sonic & Yoshi", given that it had artwork of Sonic riding on Yoshi on the box).

alfonso_rd_30

and here -i only dreamed of my otter (or might as well say utter) embarrassment...

we were going to a ranch to spome sort of conference, yet I carried my cellphone listening to my music, but when the conference was going to start I turned off the music... yet it kept playing... then I turned it off (the phone) and the music was like that song of Celine Dion about the heart and then opened  it and took out the battery and still the song was heard... by this time the orator was pissy and asked me for my phone, so I showed him the opened phone, battery and sim card on my lap... and then woke up to the song... it was my alarm...

Cockleshell

I had this dream where I was running around as this mobster/gangster (i was apparently male! !?!?!?!) and ran around GTA-style causing havoc and deaths. I was doing it in a community center (how fucking evil can i get) and then the alarms went off and i hopped a fence. i was in an unidentifiable city, i had to search around to find my car (actually the volvo that i drive IRL). the entire setting was on a steep slope a-la san francisco. I found my car, but, i had to fit through a strange double-locking door mechanism to get out of the community center and i got stuck. Claustrophobia alarms went off in my brain and i somehow forced myself to wake up.

my cat was laying on my chest digging its nails into me
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Nichi

I had one last night. In it, I was watching something related to the new Rock Band, in that it had an MMO for its online mode...and the area I was in resembled the roof of Mad Monster Mansion in Banjo-Kazooie, with everyone hanging out there dressed in your typical goth clothes. They also demonstrated in this video a new type of guitar controller; with an interchangeable neck for use with playing bass (Which has one fewer button, and a lot of effects knobs).

Shortly after that, I found myself at a gas station near my house, wearing a black schoolgirl's uniform that strongly resembled what Fuuka, from Persona 3, wears, with that very guitar in my hands; as I get into my van and drive off. Then, for whatever reason, I ditch it and begin to walk home while playing said guitar (Which was working without the game or an amplifier; sounding like a real bass guitar and not like I'm "playing Guitar Hero acoustically", as South Park put it), while also skipping around like AC\DC's Angus Young. I then got home shortly after, and then remember "oh yeah, I'm wearing a skirt" and try to awkwardly hide this fact from mom...but she was distracted by something else, allowing me to quietly slip into my room. Inside, strangely enough, my sister's old cat, Poe (Sylvester's brother) was sitting on my bed. I woke up shortly after that, though.

Chocofreak13

i had dreams last night. i don't remember anything other than i'm GLAD i don't remember. :\
click to make it bigger

Simonorged

I had a dream about a week ago that i was back in job-corp.
There was a science club and I was more or less roped into it.
We had a shrink-ray and what would happen was two other people and i would be shrunk down and sent into the body of one of the patients at a clinic to literally fight off infection and cancer cells.
I got paid 300$ in the first week. The whole thing was weird and i was a little disappointed when i woke up without the money.
Simon was here :P

Chocofreak13

sexy dreams last night. also, the other day i dreamt of having pasta for breakfast, and woke up with a craving for italian food. so i made my dream come true by making raditore with sauce and cheese for breakfast for us. -w-;
click to make it bigger

Pitkin

To me, having pasta sounds already like a sexy dream. Does it show that I'm starving here? ^^;

I dreamt of falling in stairs and breaking my teeth. Isn't that code for subconscious fear of infertility? Heh, if so.