Main Menu

Touhou

Started by SleepyD, June 09, 2007, 10:41:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ultimaninja

Hmm, I must say that playing Touhou with a controller (PS3 controller) is a lot harder then I thought as the games progress...

NejinOniwa

Usami Renko with a pokeball...?

I won't even ask.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Ultimaninja

Because Renko just does not get enough love...
But my Signature will make so much sense when I finish it.

NejinOniwa

I'm spying a touhoumon in here... -w-

Xeon

Haven't played a touhou game in a while. But oh god UFO is freaking hard, I don't know if mah Skillzz are just rusted or not but I can't even finish stage 4 without using a continue on Lunatic. Murasa and her second Sailor rage just decimates me. Also Stage 2 suiciding bombs makes me rage.

PIC related

Also Touhou CANNOT BE CONTAINED IN A SINGLE TOPIC!!.

Side Edit Question: Also anyone here know where to get Piano Music Sheets for them Touhou music -x-.

Them be the Velvets. They are made of Velvets and Megidolaon.

Ultimaninja

http://pooshlmer.com/wakaba/res/433963.html

Ask here for music sheets for touhou music

And Nejin, you are right it is touhoumon and my shameless promotion for my unofficial hack for it ^^;;

Anyway in it I'm raising currently:
Chibi Star Sapphire
Chibi Sakuya (starter)
Chibi Ran
Chibi Mystia
Chibi Medicine
Chibi Alice

Cockleshell

IDK why, but PCB seems to be easier than EoSD by a good margin...
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Ultimaninja

Well my new signature reflects my progress in touhoumon, and I must say that it looks good to m--...
Damnit I saved it as .jpg!!!!!

Cockleshell

Damn those evil .jpgs, they shouldn't even be supported so people should be forced to use the almighty .png
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Ultimaninja

Hmm, If I could simply increase the limits to about
700 x 150 then I'd have so much more room for what I want to add...

That being natures, and badges obtained.

NejinOniwa

Seems like I'd want some of that Touhoumon for myself, now... -w-

Oh, and Reitaisai 7 should be just about over. Prepare for MASSIVE INFLUX OF JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING. <3

doublespoilerdoublespoiler

SleepyD

I figured out how to use Share, and my hash search functions are at the ready!

Cockleshell

It seems that i'm utter complete SHIT at IaMP! Reimu beats the crap out of me with her BALLS.

NejinOniwa

Due to starting off with SWR, which looks just about the same as IaMP but has entirely different mechanisms and controls, it took well more than a month for me to grasp what the shit was wrong with my gaming -_-

SleepyD

Found a good list of acoustic/classical Touhou music if any of you are interested.
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=4BBDDF8940E8AC40

Okuu's pretty epic:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=am2YEfPfYjk

just put the playlist on autoplay and on random or something, and if you find a good song go use your google skills and get it! (or rip it off the video, your choice)

Quote from: "Xeon"
Also Touhou CANNOT BE CONTAINED IN A SINGLE TOPIC!!.
haha, well, I think multiple topics would only be needed if we had more than like 10 people talking about it. heh At the moment, the thread is moving slowly enough that it's manageable in one thread, imo.