0 (0%)
Takada
0 (0%)
Other
1 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Voting closed: June 06, 2007, 08:33:29 AM

templar737

Death Note is one of my all time favourite plots. The manga is brilliant and the anime follows the manga very well. I was just wondering how many fans are out there of death note and which character in the series they liked the most.

Mine is definiatly L, followed by Light, then Near

Gummster

AAAAAH!! HE LIKES NEAR, GET'IM!!

I actually must say that Near and Mello ruined the manga AND the anime.
It was bloody brilliant before L ...****... (<will not be revealed because of it being a huge spoiler).
But yeah my favourite is Light.
By the way have you seen the live action films? They too are genius. No Near there. Although the endings are very alike, I did not like that. Except for that really touching moment in the end.

But if you haven't seen Death Note anime or live action or read the manga, you should!
Hirano Aya as Misa Misa by the way!

NejinOniwa

That's what got me there! But...i dissed it before she came in anyways ^^
I didn't really like it...
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Gummster

Well if you only watch the first episodes without knowing the whole plot of course you won't like it, you need to keep on going!

Lovee

i just watched the movie but i think that was a good one^o^

encephlon

only 3 votes? I picked L cuz the storyline was interesting and good when he was in it

CaptBrenden

QuoteWell if you only watch the first episodes without knowing the whole plot of course you won't like it, you need to keep on going!

Well a story has to have enough to like to bother watching it to the end. Its the same reason I stopped watching naruto after 6 episodes.. I really wasnt enjoying it enough to keep watching till it sopposedly gets better.  that and brightly colored ninjas are fail.  But im getting off topic there.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

davedson111

Light is just too evil.

eka23

Requiem

*look above*
hmm,kuro-kun,i didn't expect to see you here...

By the way,my favourite is Light.He's Really 'brilliant'.The way he killed the criminals and manipulate people is amazing.
-evil grin-

Chocofreak13

i watched some moar today :3

i've watched up through episode 4. :3 it's good, i misjudged it.
click to make it bigger

Aurora Borealis

My favorite character is L. I don't like Light though. I thought he was a total monster.

IanDanKilmaster

This happens to be one of those few "new" series that I jumped on the bandwagon for, but I figure since it has been around a couple years, it's not really new.  I enjoyed this show immensely.

I wasn't as pro-L as I was anti-Light.  Light just seemed so sanctimonious to me, and it didn't hurt he reminded me of a number of private-schoolers I've met.  I was a big fan of Near, Mellow, and Mikami, as they were really strong secondary characters.

The Choice of a New Generation.

NejinOniwa

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

IanDanKilmaster

Someone voted for Misa?

Gah, really?

The Choice of a New Generation.