Main Menu

Favorites in the media

Started by Bella, May 22, 2007, 12:15:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gummster

No no sorry sorry, I'm just finding loop-holes in your speeches.

NejinOniwa

LOOOOOOOP~ -w-

Oh also, I've become infected by Jack Sparrow. Someone heal me please, I think I'm starting to speak that way too. It's scary.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Gummster

You must clean your mind, think of nothingness, there is no such thing as Jack Sparrow, the world dissapears from your eyes.
*Snap*
You are yourself again!

NejinOniwa

Why is the rum always gone...?

Kami-Tux

BTW: this seems to be the Youtube Video of Jein... I can not see it for an obvious reason :/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-qjG24NVsc&search=Fettes+Brot+jein

Kial Harry Potter ĉiam faras danĝerajn aferojn?

Pro lia vol\' de mort\'!

NewYinzer

All depends on taste. I like Kotoko's "Shooting Star" just as much as Bach's "Concerto in D Minor for Two Violins" just as much as Eminem's "Without Me". However, I'm now gonna duck for cover for comparing J-Pop to Classical...

*ducks and covers*

Narrator: That's right, NewYinzer. When you sense immediate pwnage, duck and cover. Let's see how you should duck and cover if pwnage is imminent and there is no immediate cover to be found...

*falls into a 1950's fantasy world*

NejinOniwa

Eminem? What are you, living in the 90's or something?
*sends sack of pwnage with express mail*

Well, I guess I liked him too - but that was when I was young and foolish. -w-

Kami-Tux

I never liked him... He makes recursive rapping (raps about rapping) and I can not stand that!

Kial Harry Potter ĉiam faras danĝerajn aferojn?

Pro lia vol\' de mort\'!

Gummster

Yes Eminem has always been such a fool.

Quote from: "NewYinzer"All depends on taste.

See that is the holy truth my friends. You can't really say that some artist is pure crap, because there is always someone out there who likes that artist.
I for example have many friends who like Eminem very much, and others who despise him, that is why it is very important to have an open mind for music.

QuoteI like Kotoko's "Shooting Star" just as much as Bach's "Concerto in D Minor for Two Violins"

I have to say the same thing, I find Kotoko's Shooting Star to be a brilliant song, expressive and such, and Bach's Concerto in d as well (I remember playing that with my room-mate in collage by the way ahh good times).

QuoteI'm now gonna duck for cover for comparing J-Pop to Classical...

Don't, I compare the two all the time, so if we have to duck and cover everytime we compare them I'd have terminal back pain.

NejinOniwa

Compare not! UNITE!!!!
*fusion....HAAA!!!!*

JVIOLINPOP!

Gummster

You're kinda reading my mind there Nejin, I actually started composing a mix of J-pop and classical some time ago, intended for the song division and the orchestra of my school.

NejinOniwa

Hehehe ^^
What came to my mind was mostly that TAMUSIC violin remixes of the Haruhi songs...

Gummster

A-ha, the tremaro fiddler. Yeah I think that he could have done a lot better on those songs.

Bella

I forgot to add...My favorite western animation show is The Simpsons :D

CaptBrenden

futurama is so much better then the simpsons
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.