College Hardware!

Started by Alex Stankevitch, June 13, 2007, 07:44:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex Stankevitch

Hey,

Sorry I havnt been around on the board for a while but my GCSE work is really getting me down. Anyways, onwards:

Since I have been doing GCSE work at home and school my dad taken the chance to purchase a 2nd hand laptop, though only purchased in August 2006 it hadnt even had the warranty activated on it so its like brand new. The laptop itself is the Acer Aspire 3661WLMI. On the side I also ordered myself the Tech Air 1701 notebook bag to carry it around in.

Specs:
Intel Celeron-M 410 Processor 1.46 GHz
512 MB DDRII SDRAM
80 GB Hard Drive
DVD Dual Layer Drive - To read DVDs and CDs and write CDs, DVD+, DVD- and large Dual Layer DVD
15.4" XGA TFT Screen
ATI Radeon Xpress 200M Graphics
Integrated wireless 802.11 a/b/g LAN
Integrated 5 -in-1 card reader â€" reads SD Memory Card, Memory Stick, Memory Stick PRO, MultiMediaCard, xD-Picture Card
Integrated Camera
Operating System: Windows XP Home Edition

Though this has been upgraded to 1GB of memory for my main tasks. It works like a little beauty and all the people in my class are jealous of me because they have old Dell and Toshiba laptops. Pics below:

The bag is the best part though as its god some weird air padding thing built in to it. Sounds cool though so im keeping it. It also has space for loads of things and even a sealed laptop compartment and space for work folders. For £20 it was one of the best buys ive had yet. I love this bag soo much as its soo cool. Check out Tech Air as they have loads to offer: http://www.techair.co.uk/

Website: http://www.techair.co.uk/store/productdeta...p?ProductId=121

SleepyD

I guess I should talk about what I have too, judging from the topic title. XD;;
Apart from some better stuff inside not much has changed in the design from Acer Aspire 3661WLMI to my Acer Aspire 5102WLMi. ^^

It's good laptop... although, I did break the power cord on mine... ehehe...

that bag looks nifty, I should find a similar one here. :3

well, good luck with your GCSE stuffs.