Do you play any instruments.

Started by Gummster, May 07, 2007, 07:08:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Acher13

man, i still cant play guitar right now.
think i'll study some later

PieEater01

I've been playing the guitar for a while, and my vocals aren't all that bad.

Acher13

i rather play an instrument than singing... i got terrible voice

Savta-tan

I play guitar. I preety suck at it.

Gummster

Well that's only natural if you're thinking like that.
You need to be proud of yourself, do it because you're good at it. You are the best guitar player out there!
Now you should go practice more =P

Lovee

i used to play piano and keyboard but i guess i have already forgotten them-v-

NejinOniwa

No waissu, lovee-san! All you have to do is sit down at one and play again, and your rusty skills will shake it all off and get jiggy with it ^^
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Lovee

um... i hope so^ ^
anyway playing an instrument is really fun^o^ and i wanna learn guitar, but i don't have one and i don't have enough money to buy oneT_T

Gummster

You might be able to pay for use in some music schools.

Sonic

Quote from: "NejinOniwa"No waissu, lovee-san! All you have to do is sit down at one and play again, and your rusty skills will shake it all off and get jiggy with it ^^

"No waissu"?
Somebody's been watching a BIT too much pita-ten. You starting to sound like Misha.

NejinOniwa

Not a single episode, actually. The 'ssu' thing just came on its own, really...Dunno where it came from really. Although i think i have a hunch that it might have involved ~desu, it might not be completely accurate...

redrackham

Okay...the instrument i played.....Recorder and Guitar (accoustic, i can't play electric guitar)....
Er....torturing instrument and dissection instrument ? ;012
Life is the most complex OS and system ever.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..........!!!!!!!!

Life power rules !!!!

Lovee

Quote from: "NejinOniwa"Not a single episode, actually. The 'ssu' thing just came on its own, really...Dunno where it came from really. Although i think i have a hunch that it might have involved ~desu, it might not be completely accurate...

actually, "ssu" reminds me To Kairin (maybe it writes like this -v-) in You're Under Arrest (Taiho shichauzo) ^ ^

NejinOniwa

Hm, nope, not watched that either...

Where the hlell did it come from?!?!

Xi Wang chan

What interesting ^^!!!...

I play some of keyboard and drums (At begin I martirize with a guitar... but no more ¬.¬')...

Can we to be a group ^¬^?...