HARU-NATAlliance Newsbooth

Started by NejinOniwa, May 07, 2007, 05:21:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

Why can't ya just, yanow, get yerself a decent ISP of your own?
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Gummster

Because then I'd have to pay millions of kronor too get it all the way over here.
I have the best internet connection possible here, It's rough but that's how life works.

NejinOniwa

Ayoyoyoyoyo! Hey it's news time!

Maybe a sidenote to most others, but since yesterday the first volume of the Tales of Symphonia OVA is released and available. Just a Raw so far, but I daresay we don't have to wait long before a proper subbed release.
Everybody hands up!

Also, Gintama 30 is out from Rumbel.

Dawg out!

NejinOniwa

MI-MI-MIRAKURU MINORUN-RUN!!!

For reals this time, Lucky Star episode 10 is out and seeded to the max! Brought to you by your local, sleep-deprived ninja pirate, it is full of awesome and win.

Added after 46 minutes:

Ah, ah, a combo of a legendary Kagami rant and a glomporious Minoru rant! That's just too much, dayoussu!

CaptBrenden

Didnt you anounce this already elsewhere?
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

NejinOniwa

He? Nah, announcement always goes here first. But i DID casually mention it in Sleepy's ls thread, but that was like some 10 minutes later.

Gummster

Since no-one else is taking it up on himself to let the masses know of the latest lS releases I'll do it ma'self
But all you have to do is to check out the a.f.k website

NejinOniwa

Hai, minasan...gokigenyou...

LS ep 13 gave me brain damage. Ki otsukete....

Torrents for unannounced are here, here, and here...

WAWAWAWASUREMONO-

Gummster

Well I can't get it for some time since I'm saving my money for something a little bit expensive so I lowered my download quota to 512mb, I actually don't know how to survive.

NejinOniwa

Hay guise, guess who's here? Yutaka, that's who - in the new and fresh-out LS EPISODE 14!!! Get'em now!!!

NejinOniwa

Nyaaan~ It's been a while since I used this thread for anything... -w-
Anyways, HAY GUISE! THAR BE LUCKY STAR CHARA CD's!!! WOOT!!!

In order not to get killed by Cappy I won't give yan torrent links, though...this'll do ^^
*link removed by mod*

Anywayassu...DIS-CO-FE-VER!!!

CaptBrenden

*link removed*

Removed.  Sorry, the rules on piracy were any direct or indirect public support of piracy or access to piracy materials and or sources.  

so, basicly, in this case, you could say

there are character cds, and that you have them.  

you cannot however, publicly state that you got them pirated, where you got them pirated from (indirectly or directly such as direct torrent links or likes to the site thread or otherwise to find said torrent links) or even to publicly say that you have the information to get said torrents and are willing to give it out.  basicly, for you to spread that information on this forum, your only option would be to PM that info directly to interested parties or have them ask for it. in either case, I, or anyone else on the forum, have no idea that shady dealings are going on.

Keep in mind, im not trying to tell you that its perfectly okay to do that, heck id rather think you dont pirate at all on this board, but thats an example of whats an unenforceable piracy scheam vs one thats enforce able like the one you just posted.

Ill say again in no uncirtaint terms, Piracy on this board is prohibited in all forms.  Any I find will be removed and those responsible chastized to say the least.

I would have sent this via pm, as I dont like to publicly chastize people, but i feel this is a learning point for everyone.

(oh and, 4000 post get!)

NejinOniwa

guh. Way to go for the GET, feh. Something's definitely wreoung here.

CaptBrenden

Wrong how?  Let me know if there is something else that needz fixed, and Ill get right on it.

NejinOniwa

It is not wrong, it is WREOUNG. With that extra mayo on it, yaknow.

And like, don't come tell me you think of unlicensed fansubs as copywrite material too!?