Chromium-Tan Update

Started by morugan, March 18, 2010, 10:03:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

morugan

Chromium-Tan has received sponsorship locally for development and design by a couple local companies,

The fashion designer for local pop star Candy Benson will be taking the role of producing the final Chromium Tan costume for the pending Chromium Tan finals in 2010. 2 models - primary and secondary, have been selected to wear the costume in October.

Chromium will be presented to Google at rage, as well as the local magazines for PCM,NAG, PCF etc.

Previous suggestions considering Chromium-Tan relations to other OS tans are all considered:
Chromium-Tan MAC and LINUX variations via multiple sources.
Chrome-Tan via Pixiv and Futaba.
Android-Tan via comments from Os-Tan Collections, and private board. As well as Chrome-Tan comment selections from other sites.
Safari-Tan via natural relation through Webkit.
Firefox-Tan (or Foxkeh) via natural rivalry selection.
Ubuntu-Tan naturally via -> ChromiumOS/ChromeOS is built on top of Ubuntu OS.
WebKit-Tan if Webkit-Tan's standardized existance can be proven.
Aya (Inherited Anyonomous-Tan for minor relation mascot linkage.)

The next Personality Draft will be submitted to OsTan-Collections, Futaba, dA, and MBA boards for feedback, before the Chromium-Tan web pages are opened. A credit list will be supplied as well.

Chromium-Tan will exist in color themes for Windows/Mac matching themes, Google Chrome Themes are in prototyping for this as well.

Chrome-Tan continues to develop in Japan simultaneously.

Sponsorship names are anonymous until the event in October. However, continued designs will be posted once again , and the initial photos of Chromium will be posted when the time comes. ETA 2-3m.

Tenkohime

That sounds interesting. Will there be photos?

morugan

Sorry on late response.

The answer is yes.

In addition. Updated Chromium draft sketch will be visible in the next two weeks.

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Chocofreak13

sorry to revive such a dead thread, but i didn't know where else to post this wallpaper i found .____.

http://wallpaper-s.org/30_~_Google_Chrome_Anime_Style.htm

someone upload it. i'm at school right now >=\
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

1 month dead isn't dead, just slightly pale-cheeked, my dear.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

no activity in a long time, and little activity to begin with. dead in my book. =\
click to make it bigger

tan-1