Main Menu

WHERE IS EVERYONE!?!?

Started by L33t 4g3nt, May 30, 2005, 05:26:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

L33t 4g3nt

COME ON!! EVERYONE COME BACK!!!!!!

Zixaphir

I be here.  Been visiting every day at least once, except maybe once or twice when I was busy, but, yeah.

>.>

Ayromek

I'm here at least once a day, but thus far there isn't really a whole lot of discussion here that I'm really interested in commenting on, if any at all.

FabianN

I'm here almost everyday, just been a bit busy recently that I just scanned over whats happening, and not post much.

L33t 4g3nt

Heh...I'm here everyday. Logged on almost 24/7...Waiting for people to post...And trying to force myself to post in my Anime Review thread in the anime section...

Pitkin

During weekends (or time I'm at my parents' place), I tend to pop in multiple times a day, but during weekdays I'm finding it hard to type the address in the address bar. ^^;

Perhaps some kind of nonsense, almost spammish forum games could liven this place up, even though they wouldn't probably contribute anything to the contents of the site. Worth a try, don't know... maybe? ^_^

L33t 4g3nt

I would like to try some RPing...That would be nice, because I can't find any good RPs in the forum I go to the most.

Ayromek

What kind of RP were you looking for specifically?

L33t 4g3nt

Something that involves a deep plot line and it has to be character specific. Everything except a War RP, such as 1,000,000 starships v.s. 1,000,000 other starships and after a few sentences talking about details skips to loss counts. I'm tired of seeing War RPs...

I prefer character based RPs, mainly.

This is where I usually RP: NationStates.net

My country is "-Noir-" based off of the anime because I couldn't think of anything else.

Ayromek

I'd be down with something like that, provided that there's plenty of combat action to be had.  I'm not exactly what you'd call a social RPer.   :coolio:  

L33t 4g3nt

mmhmm...Make something of like a long epic.

FabianN

L33t 4g3nt

Ah still new, fresh meat...hehe

Do you RP?

FabianN

There? No.

I do have insaine little RPs with some fellow RPers on chat. We come up with some crazy shit in there...

lol

L33t 4g3nt

Chat? instant messaging?