FREE COOKIES!

Started by CaptBrenden, April 11, 2007, 12:16:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

Nonsense! All Snow was missing was someone grabbing her ASS. Which, incidentally, MR is doing right here.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Bella

Quote from: Cockleshell on December 15, 2012, 11:48:39 PM
Bella. Your art is so goddam amazing *tear*

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on December 16, 2012, 12:28:40 AM
only way to describe this:

(also has anyone ever noticed that MR looks a bit like the 4th doctor....?)

Gyah! Stop it you guys, you're flattering me. ;//0//;

*hugs Kari and Cockle*

(Hm, I DIDN'T notice that, but now I can't unsee it. XD)

Quote from: NejinOniwa on December 16, 2012, 07:52:30 AM
Nonsense! All Snow was missing was someone grabbing her ASS. Which, incidentally, MR is doing right here.

Mister, I'll have you know that Ruka is putting her arm over Snow's shoulde-

....waaaaaaaait, have we just discovered who Nejin ships?

Nichi

NejinOniwa

Quote from: Bella on December 16, 2012, 09:26:44 AM

Why do you think she wears her bearskin coat? She loves the fluff. Giant fluffy tail on firm catgirl ass? Irrefuckingsistible*.

SO NOW you must draw the back side of that picture, with gratuitous assgrabbing from all ends and Ruka fighting over the rights to it with Cray.

Bella

Quote from: NejinOniwa on December 16, 2012, 10:44:19 AM
Quote from: Bella on December 16, 2012, 09:26:44 AM

Why do you think she wears her bearskin coat? She loves the fluff. Giant fluffy tail on firm catgirl ass? Irrefuckingsistible*.

SO NOW you must draw the back side of that picture, with gratuitous assgrabbing from all ends and Ruka fighting over the rights to it with Cray.

It all makes sense now!

also: OH HO HO, ECCHI DRAWING REQUEST.

*adds to queue*

NejinOniwa

Chocofreak13

STOP SHOUTING YES WE'RE GONNA THINK YOU'RE DOING SOMETHING YOU'RE NOT

@bella: i can picture Cray and Ruka's arms crossed over one another so each is grabbing the cheek on the other's side.
threesomelolwut
click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

Badly drawn Vistan on a raptor, looking pensive:
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Bella

That isn't badly drawn, that's fantastic. :D

Os-tans + dinosaurs = <3

Chocofreak13

this gives new meaning to the term "prehistoric os". :0
click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

He's made of jelly -3-
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Chocofreak13

How to Train Your Dragon: Gummi Bears Edition
click to make it bigger

Aurora Borealis

@Cockleshell: The Vistan on a dinosaur pic is an awesome idea, but Vista is far from being a prehistoric OS! Damn, technology marches on so fast. The jelly dragon looks good too, it looks very jelly-like, but does it jiggle, and worry about getting eaten?

@Bella: The Mertvaya Ruka, Snow Leopard and Cray-1 pic is pure fabulousness! Wonder how they'd do as a team of nuclear winter/snow/ice-based uhh... heroes?

BTSS-tan's redesign looks great! I remember that she was originally created a few years ago and remember some things from her original concept, like her clairvoyant abilities. Do those still apply?

I can't comment much on MLP stuff because I can't keep track, but the coloring looks great.

Bella

That jelly dragon looks delicious~

Quote from: Aurora Borealis on December 18, 2012, 04:12:30 PM
@Bella: The Mertvaya Ruka, Snow Leopard and Cray-1 pic is pure fabulousness! Wonder how they'd do as a team of nuclear winter/snow/ice-based uhh... heroes?

I think Cray-1-tan would be the leader of the group, but she and Snow Leopard-tan would constantly be getting in battles of ego leading to snow power vs. ice power fights! Meanwhile, Ruka-tan would quietly lurk in the background, only stepping up when her powers were needed (or to break up an especially obnoxious fight between her two teammates).

QuoteBTSS-tan's redesign looks great! I remember that she was originally created a few years ago and remember some things from her original concept, like her clairvoyant abilities. Do those still apply?

She's still clairvoyant, although now I imagine her abilities are a little less crippling and merely just annoying for those around her. I've dug up some more info on the actual system and am trying to work that into her character - I've been writing a wiki bio for her, so once that's up you can lean more about her.

QuoteI can't comment much on MLP stuff because I can't keep track, but the coloring looks great.

Thanks, I'd like to experiment more with the style of coloring I used in that picture. ^^

Chocofreak13

Cray I, Snow Leopard, and Ruka as superheros.

they need to be in skintight superhero costumes.

NOW.
click to make it bigger