YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Nichi

I second that motion, Nej

Chocofreak13

thirded, if that's a word. :3
click to make it bigger

Bella

O hai there

This is totally getting colored. Since I freaking love this lineart and am really pleased with how it turned out. (Except for PDP-8-tan's hand, which I messed up rather badly...)

Chocofreak13

to be honest, i think the hand looks good, but if you're dissatisfied with the lineart, just do what i do and fix it in editing. :\
click to make it bigger

Aurora Borealis

I'd also like to see that colored! Agreeing with Choco here- if you want to tweak PDP-8-tan's hand, do so when digitally editing so you don't risk smudging/unwanted eraser marks/etc.

Chocofreak13

or, in my case, when you screw up the inking. >w>;
click to make it bigger

Bella

I'm coloring that LINC-8 lineart, just so you know.

Chibi Bella and Stew!

Chocofreak13

HO JEEZ YOUR SO CUTE OMG <33333

you guys make a great couple. and chibi stew looks the type to enjoy metal detecting and bowling! chibi bella looks like she's backpacked a continent and has a large dog. :3
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

But I don't like bowling (it only leads to pain) or metal detecting!  Though I have a strong interest in owning a van and a comics shop.

Bella

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on August 24, 2011, 10:51:33 PM
HO JEEZ YOUR SO CUTE OMG <33333

you guys make a great couple. and chibi stew looks the type to enjoy metal detecting and bowling! chibi bella looks like she's backpacked a continent and has a large dog. :3

Hahahaha, thanks K. <3 ^^

Quote from: stewartsage on August 25, 2011, 11:51:25 AM
But I don't like bowling (it only leads to pain) or metal detecting!  Though I have a strong interest in owning a van and a comics shop.

Just for that, I'm taking you candlepin bowling when you visit (I'm not entirely keen on it either, but it's an Olde Newe Englande tradtion).

Make that a VW van and a used book store, and you have a deal. :3

An experiment:

Chocofreak13

pretty cool.

and don't knock metal detecting. i love my metal detector, even if i've never actually found anything. :3
click to make it bigger

Nichi

That is cool. Is she an original character or someone from a series I haven't seen?

Bella

@Pentium: She's OpenVMS-tan. Created 1977, VMS is a minicomputer/server OS that's virtually uncrackable, virus-free, crash-free and fault-tolerant; computers running VMS commonly run for months, sometimes years at a time without having to be rebooted or shut down.

Thusly, VMS-tan is an uber-badass of the highest order; a stoic, misanthropic, sword-swinging, knife-throwing, possibly-sociopathic leather-wearing masked vigilante who hunts (and kills) crackers, virii and other computer security threats as a hobby. While she likes solitude her general air of coolness (and the promise of protection) has gained her quite a following of fanboys and -girls. Has two adoptive "children", one genetically-modified clone (you may know her: she's Windows NT-tan), an an assistant who pretends to be her husband despite the fact she's 100% asexual and uninterested in relationships. More info can be found on her wiki page: http://ostan-collections.net/wiki/VMS

Chocofreak13

if this forum ever makes an os for a persocom, let's modify openVMS. :3
click to make it bigger