FREE COOKIES!

Started by CaptBrenden, April 11, 2007, 01:16:05 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr. Kraus

September 26, 2015, 11:58:18 am #2565 Last Edit: September 27, 2015, 12:25:58 am by Dr. Kraus
Made some Cd Jewel Case inserts for the Va-11 Hall-a demo which I burned to a CD just so I could have physical copy for my shelf
These were approved by Sukeban games just this morning where I can release them for people to use.
Personal Use only!!

Here is the physical stuff I made and shared on Twitter with Sukeban
http://1drv.ms/1LepG6h

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Chocofreak13

Cockleshell

its actually goat son please save him
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Chocofreak13

you must be further along in Undertale than i am. or else it's fanart?

(also i think from now on it's advisable to spoiler super-large images i had a hard time getting down here to post)

Cockleshell

there's a reason i link to my drawings lol

Chocofreak13

Chocofreak13

October 25, 2015, 10:29:43 pm #2572 Last Edit: October 25, 2015, 10:34:05 pm by Chocofreak13
dooooouble post~

starter art for my client (holyshitihaveaclient), Steve's friend Kylie. (this will be displayed on her channel, if she likes the sparkle effect.) expect to see more of her in art form.

if they don't bob up and down in a simple animation, get a better browser.

Penti-chan

...and now, I wish I had monies to commission art from you ;v;

Chocofreak13

soon, dear pent. there are more important things now. :0

LeaflameSD

moar please
moooooaarrrrrr~

Chocofreak13

if i can get the images to send through skype, i'll post more. atm my connection sucks balls. (well, not atm, since i'm at work, but at Steve's it does.)

Dr. Kraus

My White Mage character Woods from FFXIV: AAR!
Though I did use another image for guides -.-

Chocofreak13

Bella