FREE COOKIES!

Started by CaptBrenden, April 11, 2007, 01:16:05 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

i should post something. >:I

@bells: lurvely. :000
@balrith: now i want an excuse to draw a night sky, i love doing that. ><;

stewartsage

< Look, I made myself a new avatar.  Don't ask why a 1918 London Scottish Sergeant is guarding a bunch of 1914 French cavalry (It's because I accidentally the wrong set).

Bella

Oh ho! So that's what that is....

Chocofreak13

i was going to mention what a sweetass avatar that was, it's really cool. even cooler since you made it. :0

LeaflameSD

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

So here is a *rough* sketch I just did (if you can call it that).
#RuffneckBass

Chocofreak13

cool drawing bro. OC or what series is it from?

sweet mother of lines this was complicated.

also, LOOK INTO THE FACE OF EVIL

LeaflameSD

November 20, 2013, 02:06:37 pm #2031 Last Edit: November 20, 2013, 02:08:22 pm by LeaflameSD
@Kari: OC, I guess.
Also those are some kyoot drawings indeed :three

Penti-chan

Chocofreak13

they're supposed to look cute and disarming.
yes.....cute and disarming..... >:}

Penti-chan

Always the kind of characters I like. Look at Twinkle, from Bust-A-Move '99; you see a cute court jester girl...and you will understand fear as a flood your side of the screen with rainbow bubbles >:3

Chocofreak13

hence why i said LOOK INTO THE FACE OF EVIL

(it's kind of hard not to be when your mantra is "cleanse the earth, yay!" : D )

DustiiWolf

Working on a updated style WinPho tan drawing. Since im not good with making the basic figure, i used Nanao Bing as a help, but after i had the basic figure down, the rest i've done so far is my own work.
Official -tans are my bat signal.

Chocofreak13

cute. I like the hair bows.

DustiiWolf

I present: Metra! A slightly updated WP-tan for WP8. :)

I took a WP7-tan i found online, used nanao bing as a base, threw in some Kyoko from Yuru Yuri, and added a Microsoft logo to boot.

Whatdya guys think?

Pardon any anomalies or errors. Im not the best at color and shading. ;w;
Official -tans are my bat signal.

Krizonar

I enjoy the tiles as buttons on her coat. The colors are also nice and appropriate, although I believe the rainbow in her eyes could be windows logo colors, it is acceptable as is.

She does seem a little too friendly to me though. Why is she looking at me like that..

N-not that I think a windows tan is nice, b-baka.