Krizonar

Chocofreak13

Bella

Very cute!

I especially like the Penti-chan one. ^^

Chocofreak13

lol, i should post stuff here more often. xD

Bella

September 18, 2012, 09:20:56 pm #1744 Last Edit: September 18, 2012, 09:26:06 pm by Bella
You should!

I've been playing around with landscapes in SAI....

Chocofreak13

niiiiice. of course, you're always good at digital stuff. i suppose having a tablet helps. xD
what's the sai interface like? similar to photoshop or gimp, or is it completely standalone?

Aurora Borealis

@Choco: Your chibis are so cute! :D

Chocofreak13

Chocofreak13

Penti-chan

Very nice :3

When are you going to start uploading the comic, though?

Chocofreak13

someday, lol. i'm still missing some things that i need before i start redrawing it (inking materials, colouring materials, a place to post them (such as a website), etc.). and i'm making the plot more coherent, nailing down details such as setting and character details, etc.

i can upload the old comics if you want, but fair warning, the art and coherency of the comics has improved since they've been drawn. and some details are subject to change (i'm still deciding the name of the city, rival school, one of the characters' names has even changed). :\

Aurora Borealis

I don't know if you're looking for your own domain or not, but if you decide to host it on a free webcomic hosting site, SmackJeeves may be your best bet. That's where I host my comic. While I'm curious what you have, I'll be patient and wait for the improved version if that's what you prefer.

Chocofreak13

i'm fine with uploading the old stuff if people want to read it. i'm just giving the disclaimer because later versions will look and sound a bit different.

as for a domain, i've considered hosting through a service like smackjeeves or wordpress, but i'd rather have my own since i was planning on hosting multiple, and i could have features that i'm not sure i could have through a hoster.
what do you think of it, though? i haven't heard from my brother in awhile, and he was supposed to be building it for me, so i might need to look into alternatives. :\

Aurora Borealis

SJ allows a user to host multiple comic series, and for each one, you can customize the site layout and design. If you create an account there, all you need to do to create a section for another comic is to go the "My Webcomics" tab, and click on "Create a New Webcomic". There are some other free sites, but SJ allows a great amount of customizability. I've never used WordPress though.

Chocofreak13

oh damn, that sounds perfect! :0 (can you put polls in?)
how much is the hosting fees per month?