Main Menu

More Haruhi?

Started by Gummster, April 10, 2007, 08:58:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptBrenden

humm maybe ill go pick up the first two collectors boxes. im curious to see it and then i can dangle the extra goodies over nenjins head
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

SleepyD

can I do that too?

sleepy has a free haruhi poster.
and an SOS-dan Invasion Concert ticket stub. yesh. XD;

CaptBrenden

box set one has like a cd, haruhi ribbon, a pencil board and some other stuff, and i think the other has the same stuff exept the ribbon is replaced by an arm band

CaptBrenden

i have both box sets! *dangles nenjins emperesses hair ribbon over his head just out of reach* hahahahaha  and other things

NejinOniwa

Hmmm...a hair ribbon? I could use one. But I don't fit all that well in orange...
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

CaptBrenden

how about an SOS brigade arm band or haruhi iron ons or pencil boards, got some of those too

*dangles them out of reach*

The show is alright so far.  Dont like haruhi.. but I suspected I wouldnt since people seemed to compair her to the lead of lucky star, everyone else it awsome.  I seriosly loled at Mikuru firing dule airsoft desert eagles with 10inch barrels at yuki who deflects them with her wand.  that was funny.

NewYinzer

There's irony here:

Captain doesn't like the Melancholy much but he buys the special edition boxed sets...

Yinzer loves the Melancholy but he buys the individual DVD's!

Either way, their original creators get paid, and I'm not stealing from the rice bowls of the people at Kyoto Animation!

NejinOniwa

QuoteThere's irony here:

Captain doesn't like the Melancholy much but he buys the special edition boxed sets...

Yinzer loves the Melancholy but he buys the individual DVD's!
And I am a half-extreme Haruhiist, and i don't pay nothing...
... ;) Yup, there's definitely Irony around.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

CaptBrenden

damn pirates T_T

What can I say, Im a sucker for goodies.  I bought the box set for mahoromatic for the figure, same with negima, and for the wall scroll for gunslinger..  

as for the show, im not done with 00-04... and what the crap?  cute characters.. but so far my favorite character is the main guy that does the narration.  ep 00 was cute because i used to make home movies like that as a kid (and there was no haruhi.. I dont much care for the pushy girls)  and mikuru is cute as all heck (and now i know where the pu beam came from)

NewYinzer

Kyon is the narrator in the Melancholy. I agree, I like him too (not in that sense. I don't swing that way...).

Figure? I got the Mahoromatic Boxed Set with the CD...

CaptBrenden

yes, I have a mahoro figure in the dirty thoughts are bad pose.  bwahaha

Thurosis

this have nothing to do with the information with haruhi 2

but here is a (in my opinion) well-made AMV (Anime Music Video)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIjsPFYdkZY
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~Everything is learnable!~
It comes only on it, how much strives and time you put into it.
And there arn\'t better or worse for us artist only different!
All Artists have their own individually styles and all drawings have their own good sides!

NewYinzer

Sweet! I've seen that before though! But, the second time's the charm!

*lies in wait behind school for Haruhi 2 and Code Geass 24+25*

Quoteyes, I have a mahoro figure in the dirty thoughts are bad pose. bwahaha

Sweet...

Thurosis

i want to watch it too.... why must we wait soooooooo lllllllloooooonnnnnnnggggg XD

I WANT TO WATCH IT NOW !!!

Thurosis going to berserk mode if i can't watch (good) animes
(that's some kind of side-effect of not-watching Animes) XD
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~Everything is learnable!~
It comes only on it, how much strives and time you put into it.
And there arn\'t better or worse for us artist only different!
All Artists have their own individually styles and all drawings have their own good sides!

Kyo-Chan

I MADE HARE HARE YUKAI FOR DDR!!! I'm showcasing my entire DDR Anime 15 mix, 30 songs in total and 3 Per series! Including Hare Hare Yukai, Bōken Desho Desho? and Koi no Mikuru Densetsu at the Animethon!

WITH A FULL VIDEO BACKGROUND AND KARAOKE FOR EVERY ONE!!!

Also, I will make a Haruhi Extreme theme too!

Heres a Preview, Im still working on it, but right now its still beta-ish only two songs finished, I was planning on following the way they step in the background video, but have no time at the moment to synch them.

http://www.youtube.com/v/WR6FqA3V9zg

I will release it after the animethon, so you'll have to wait.
Piinatsubataa pururun nanji! wai oh wai oh Piinatsubataa pururun nanji!