Main Menu

RISC OS

Started by kodocha123456, March 28, 2007, 10:10:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kodocha123456

Be There A  RISC OS TAN????????
i always wanted to know RISC OS Was so good anyway please tell me

NejinOniwa

I think C-Chan has done one? Can't remember where it is though, but look around.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Silentbob

Yes, C-Chan did a RISC OS-tan.

It's the blonde girl all the way to the right with green eyes.  Isn't very visible, but the only pic I could find at the moment. (Gallery is currently offline).

C-Chan

Hello hello, kodocha123456.  ^___^
Thank you for your interest in RISC OS-tan!  ^v^

Indeed, I did produce at least 3 versions of her, plus one cameo by Aurora-sama in one of her pictures.  All are chibis, however, but I'm due to create a full-sized version of her along with her comrades.  ^^

Too bad you stopped by when the gallery is down, but thankfully I still have this one handy in my Photobucket Gallery:

The drawing style is a bit outdated by now, but hope you like.  ^__^
Later I'll post the rest if you like.

Eventually, I'd also like to produce an ArthurOS-tan and an AcornMOS-tan (the OS for the old BBC Micro system).

Feel free to introduce yourself at the Member Introductions thread, btw!  ^v^

kodocha123456

member intro threads or boards have always been a place i have avoided since 2000 when the LANCASHIRE  MEKANET BBS changed its phone number and became crap the member intro thread became a place for FORUM wars and people shouting the word OMFG ASH MISTY ANAL RAPE!!!!! so every one moved to NAKA0125 which did not have one and i have not botherd with them since then (also if my freind LEXY saw that pic he'd probably beat rape and kill you followed by him sliting his throat)

C-Chan

Damn, then you've hung out with quite a crowd then.  Well at least he'd do us the favor of slitting his own throat.  ^^'

But we're no football match here, so don't expect that kind of silly rubbish around these parts.  Unless you want to bring that with you, of course.  -v-

kodocha123456

UMM K i have no idea what what that means (well i have a vauge idea)

NejinOniwa

I think it means that you shouldn't take that many riscs...

*pun*
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS