What Manga are you reading?

Started by Gummster, March 28, 2007, 09:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

you guys and your fancy yuri. i should get some... >>;

EDIT: tripped over the volume of Kill Me Kiss Me i borrowed at the cosplay event yesterday. bought it for 2 bucks. -w-
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Nice ^^

I just finished the volume 1 omnibus of Kashimashi. I might start on volume 2 after I get some other stuff out of the way

Chocofreak13

lately: Kill Me Kiss Me vol. 1
I Am Here! vol. 1 & 2 (completed)
Momo Tama vol. 1
Magical x Miracle vol. 1 (about half, working on it)
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Would Scott Pilgrim count under manga? If so, I just finished volume 1

Chocofreak13

i think it does, in a way. not officially, but hey, you just read a comic, go you!

almost through with Magical x Miracle vol. 2. after that, either Beauty Pop vol. 1 or Neck and Neck vol. 1.
click to make it bigger

Chocofreak13

finished off everything on my list except Cherry Juice and Honey and Clover. even managed to finish off Instant Teen while sitting in traffic (including the preceeding two volumes, lol). i read Honey and Clover vol. 1 and 2 today. -w-
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Nagato Yuki-chan manga caught up in full.  Checking on Dynasty.

Chocofreak13

finished H&C vol. 3 earlier today, dabbling in Translucent vol. 3 as we speak. probably gonna read H&C vol. 4 next.
click to make it bigger

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

LeaflameSD

Evangelion - The Shinji Ikari Raising Project

Chocofreak13

@genpop: you're welcome. ^^
there was another manga posting, but it was all in japanese. :\

i was gifted the first volume of K-ON! College the other day, alex bought 2 copies by mistake thinking they were different volumes. lucky me. ^^
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

I'm totally up to date on my K-Ons.  I also need to check to see if any new chapters of Yuki-chan have been posted though.  Pretty much the only series I'm following regularly since Negima ended has been A-Channel, since Yandere Kanojo has so many formats it appears in with different (but still relevant) events in each I've really given up hope of continuing without a guide.

Chocofreak13

i need to actually start GIVING a shit about manga again. i was thinking of collecting the Paradise Kiss books, but they're early TP titles so i imagine they'd be difficult to find, even by amazon standards. :\
click to make it bigger