Started by Gummster, March 28, 2007, 09:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nichi

Nice. Wish I had known you had Yotsuba&, as I wanted to try that one

Well, during my trip I picked up some manga:

- Bleach: Volume 6
- Cardcaptor Sakura: Volume 1 omnibus
- .hack//Legend of the Twilight: Volume 3

They'll be in the mail soon, along with my copy of Trigun vol. 1 (Which I left behind with my stuff, to make my bags a bit lighter. Asagi's bag got heavy ^_^; )

Chocofreak13

in good time, dude.

if i can make it to double midnight the next time i get cash, i'm going to pick up the next couple volumes of imadoki and kare first love. :3

EDIT: picked up some more manga today and updated the list; i've broken the 400 volume mark!!! ^^
click to make it bigger

Raffaele the Amigan

Actually I am reading Berserk and Guyver (but they got updated very slowly -sometimes even at a rate of one publishing any six months-)

Also I read Soul Eater ( it was just for sale volume 19 three days ago), Rinne from Rumiko Takahashi (yep. Mrs Urusei Yatsura got back with humor again)

And in the end I am enjoining Bakuman, Mirai Nikki and Cloth Road.

[Edit] I made really lot of laughs reading a three volumes only manga named Thermae Romae

Pegasos computer: CPU PPC G3 600MHz, RAM DDR 512 MB PC3200, Graphic Card ATI 9250 256 MB videoram. SO MorphOS 1.4.5
;011 -(Caramba! El nuevo Peggy computador es Amiga compatible y muy Mejor!)
[/color]
"God, what an incredible thing we did!"
(R.J. Mical, engineer of original Amiga developing team at Amiga Inc. 1982-1985).
[/color]
"When the Amiga came out, everyone [at Apple] was scared as hell."
(Jean-Lous Gassée, former CEO of Apple France and chief of developers of Mac II-fx, interviewed by Amazing Computing, November 1996).
[/color]

Chocofreak13

Takahashi-sama has a new one? what's it like? :0

finished up Kare First Love the other day. GOD IT WAS SO CUTE.

just got the last volume of Imadoki! Nowadays in the mail today. have yet to read it, but considering the last volume left off with that desperate cow trying to off herself, i'm looking forward to the next one with much anticipation. HANG IN THERE, TANPOPOOOOOOO
click to make it bigger

Raffaele the Amigan

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on July 18, 2012, 10:51:34 PM
Takahashi-sama has a new one? what's it like? :0

Pure humor [insert ASD smiley here]. Mamiya Sakura is a girl who sees ghosts and helps them to reincarnate. A classmate of her, Rokudo Rinne, never got to school. She believes he is dead. Once she encounters him and nobody is capable to see the guy. So she got the idea that he is really dead.
No! He is a Shinigami wearing a magic coat that makes him invisible to perform his missions. And he needs money to perform any magic act or buy magic items. LOL! :D
Pegasos computer: CPU PPC G3 600MHz, RAM DDR 512 MB PC3200, Graphic Card ATI 9250 256 MB videoram. SO MorphOS 1.4.5
[/color]
(R.J. Mical, engineer of original Amiga developing team at Amiga Inc. 1982-1985).
[/color]
(Jean-Lous Gassée, former CEO of Apple France and chief of developers of Mac II-fx, interviewed by Amazing Computing, November 1996).
[/color]

stewartsage

Iono-Sama the Fanatics physical copy~!

Bella

Quote from: stewartsage on July 19, 2012, 10:27:29 PM
Iono-Sama the Fanatics physical copy~!

I got to read the first few chapters of this when I was there. :D

Chocofreak13

@raffaele: sounds like my kind of manga. ^^
also, i both lol'd and deadpanned that the guy's last name is Rinne, since there's a song with a similar message called Lynne. (it's in japanese, so it could be pronunced either Lynne or Rynne/Rinne.)

got the last volume of Imadoki! the other day. have been too busy to read it.
click to make it bigger

Raffaele the Amigan

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on July 21, 2012, 09:42:28 PM
@raffaele: sounds like my kind of manga. ^^
also, i both lol'd and deadpanned that the guy's last name is Rinne, since there's a song with a similar message called Lynne. (it's in japanese, so it could be pronunced either Lynne or Rynne/Rinne.)

got the last volume of Imadoki! the other day. have been too busy to read it.

As long Rinne stands for re-incarnarnation it has various meanings...

AH... I forgot to mention I am reading also this:

Shingeki no kyojin ( the attack of the giants), but it is on sale any three months so I ever forgot I buyed issue 1 and 2.

Very crude horror splatter manga...
[/color]
[/color]
[/color]

Chocofreak13

kowaii......

read Beauty Pop 1 and 2 yesterday, along with Neck and Neck vol. 1.

today will likely involve D.N. Angel vol. 1, Demon Sacred vol. 1, and RG Veda vol. 1.
click to make it bigger

Raffaele the Amigan

Whoa I missed Soul Eater 19 at newspaper kiosk. Now I must take it at comics store... :(
[/color]
[/color]
[/color]

Chocofreak13

ever considered looking online? sure, being patient for your book is annoying, but i only paid $.01 for the last volume of Imadoki! (before shipping, but even with it i saved $6 vs the list price). i reccomend amazon. (also, unless you can and will spend a bit on books and plan to get a bunch, i'd ignore the super-saver shipping deals.)

speaking of which, i read the last volume of Imadoki! the other day. thoughts include "DIE BITCH ERIKA" and "NOES GRANDPA" and "HOLY CRAP THAT'S CUTE Y U NO HAVE MOAR".

currently working my way through DN Angel, next is Demon Sacred.

note to self: update the manga list.
click to make it bigger

Raffaele the Amigan

Choco are you talking with me? :?
[/color]
[/color]
[/color]

Chocofreak13

yes, i was suggesting amazon's books to you. :\
click to make it bigger

Raffaele the Amigan

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on July 24, 2012, 05:17:21 PM
yes, i was suggesting amazon's books to you. :\

Too sad... I don't think that manga publishers in Italy have agreements with Amazon. They manage sells all by themselves and reselling of ancient issues too...

The best of internet I could do is to wait someone to ebay sell their comics in an online garage sale...
[/color]
[/color]
[/color]