What Manga are you reading?

Started by Gummster, March 28, 2007, 09:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stewartsage

I'm reading Ch. 354 of Negima... Chapter 355 is the very last one.  If we don't find out who Negi ends up I will travel to Japan and murder Ken Akamatsu.

Chocofreak13

oh jeez, negima has an end? something that great should never end! >:[

that said, i think his japanese fans already would have if he screwed it up. after all, they take shit seriously over there. >>;

and if not, there's always fanfiction. :3

was trying to find scans of The Stellar Six of Gingacho the other day. failed in doing so, which sucks since i've seen the book in the store awhile ago but all my cash will be poured into cosplay now. >>;;
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

My murder drive is mildly slaked by the "Where are they now?" chapter/adult Yue as a magical detective.

Bella

Nooo, don't murder Ken Akamatsu! Think of all the harem mangos he has yet to create!

Negima is one of those manga I occasionally read a chapter of and feel totally confused by, though I kinda want to see the animu.

Chocofreak13

the animu was GREAT.

@stew: sounds badass. see? akamatsu wouldn't let down the fans. :3
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Sounds cool. I never got far into Negima; the library had the first 15 volumes of it...but volume 3 went missing; preventing me from finishing it >_<

Anyway, I recently bought the first volume of the Sailor Moon manga, although I'm currently reading more Lucky Star :3

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Bella

NejinOniwa

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

wuzzat?

(have been recieving How to Draw Manga books via mail-order. Got the one on Shojo techniques yesterday. -w-

for the record, i get these not because i doubt my ability, but because i believe i can achieve greater heights through study. and i'd like to have the complete collection. :\ )
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Since last time, I obtained through various means:

- Bleach (Volume 5)
- Chobits (Volume 1)
- .hack//Legend of the Twilight (Volumes 1 and 2)
- Naruto (Volumes 1 and 14)
- Trigun (Both volumes of the original)

Special thanks to Kari for giving me the .hack manga :3

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Bella

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on May 09, 2012, 06:28:53 AM
wuzzat?

It's a mango/animu about anthropomorphic guns. Gun-girls.

I'm surprised it's taken him this long to start reading it.

Chocofreak13

ah. file that under the "gonna get popular, i'll duck out now."

see ya later. *flees* >>;
click to make it bigger