What Manga are you reading?

Started by Gummster, March 28, 2007, 09:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SleepyD

Quote from: "zjhentohlauedy"Man! That i read the first volume of yu-gi-oh! (yeah i was board)

that was not the same with the anime. i didn't see any cards. i just saw people almost dying from yugi's "Darkgames"

Ah, the reason being, is that the anime showed by the accursed 4Kids is really the second season, so I'd guess that the manga you read was the very, very beginning. ^^

@Raffaele:
Wow, I didn't know that.  That sucks. It's things like that that make me despise censorship. *sigh*
Is that on the wiki article?
.... it's not! *gaspeth* go find some news sources and plug in a sentence or two! XD; (if you want)

@CaptB:
ain't it great? ^^

Icelilly

Currently reading Death Note. X3

NejinOniwa

Currently using the Death Note as my doodling sketchbook.  ;006
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Gummster

I started to read a lot this week,
Full Metal panic: Overload, only first two books though.
Mushishi
Yu Yu Hakusho
Togari
and
Neon Eva Angelic days 4th volume, beware of obvious ending.

Slaven152

Full Metal Alchemist
Berserk
Naruto
Bleach

All of them are still being made, Except FMA.

Padanian party

Post blanked by Mod to remove offensive political material

CaptBrenden

hummm we try to avoid political discussion here -_- if you were offended by our members comments, I could remove them if you like.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Padanian party

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"hummm we try to avoid political discussion here -_- if you were offended by our members comments, I could remove them if you like.

OK, naturally I agree with you in your decision of remove the political comments, Its really important to restablsh the real intent of this forum...

Sore de wa...
Doomo arigatou gozaimasu...
;012

CaptBrenden

Oy I hate having to do that -_-

Myrdin

PUMPKIN SCISSORS!

I can't remember how long I've waited for a semi-realistic war manga & anime without mecha, magical girls, and/or stupid. Episode order aside, the anime is proving to be very true to the manga, right down to the frame angle in most cases. Very much recommended.

CaptBrenden

I have Negima 15, and rozen maiden 6 on the way in the mail.  Buying online, it is the way to go.

NewYinzer

I finally got around to reading Great Teacher Onizuka, and I'm on volume 6 of School Rumble.

Nidas

Currently reading Pita Ten (vol5 iirc, I seem to go through about a volume a day recently). It's a truly heartwarming story, I recommend it to all :P It's a bit more serious than the more slapstick-comedy anime version though, but they're both good

xonomech

BERSERK (English) (Spain)
ELFEN LIED (Spain) (English) (Japanese)
DRAGON QUEST (Spain)
DEVILMAN (Italian)
AKIRA(English)
DEATH NOTE (Spain)
BASILISK (English)
EVANGELION (Spain)

Added after 1 minutes:

i remember it take me 2 or 3 months read ALL Berserk... now i read the new chapters.
----Xonomech Xeno Mecha----

juanjisimo