What Manga are you reading?

Started by Gummster, March 28, 2007, 09:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

fail.

got some new manga at the con and I'm particularly excited about volume 2 of Cyborg 009. I've had volume 1 for at least 6 years now and I've never been able to seek out volume 2; lo and behold, at the swap meet on top of a stack of other manga, there it was. ;v;

godilovemsomeoldtimeyfeels
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Just sorting through the most recent offerings on Dynasty.  There's been a new batch of A-Channel out recently.

I've mentioned it before but I feel adrift without Negima or K-On! to read anymore.  They were my two ongoing series I followed closely and without them I'm kinda lost.  A-Channel's stepped up to fill the gap and honestly I think I like it more then K-On!.

Chocofreak13

got a buttload of manga at the con. read The Return of Lum - Urusei Yatsura: Creature Features yesterday (funny and adorable, especially when you remember how much they had to smoosh things together to make these books, taking episodes from season 1 and smooshing them with elements from subsequent seasons, etc etc), and read Yuri Monogatari vol. 5 this morning (it's refreshing to have a book of Yuri oneshots vs one of Yaoi oneshots :3 ).

brought some more manga to read for later, probably gonna read Gakuen Heaven. LET THE YAOI PUNS COMMENCE~
click to make it bigger

Chocofreak13

I feel this is worth of a second post.

Totaled up my manga today (including some volumes I forgot to add in), and I have broken the 500 mark for a total of 510 volumes.

*wells up manly tears of pride*
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Just finished Kashimashi. The ending made me feel warm and fuzzy inside

Also, Ayuki-chan is best character -w-

Chocofreak13

tomorrow i'm probably not gonna be a lazy derp and actually put my manga away. that'll be nice.
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

*initiates fangirl squealing with Pent over Kashimashi*

Nichi

*joins in*
*fangirl squealing intensifies*

Chocofreak13

*sneakily holds up Yuri Monogatari vol. 5*
>w>
<w<
>w>

*joins in high-pitched squealing*
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Binging a bunch of Overload Scans stuff right now, starting with Kumamiko.  Also there were new A-Channel chapters on Dynasty.

Chocofreak13

there was a manga i was going to read online, but i can't for the life of me remember what it is.

well, i finished Looks Like a Teaspoon yesterday, a short Gothloli manga featured in the back of the Gothic and Lolita Bible. also, maybe i should get back to Switch Girl.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I have a bunch of them lost in my bookmarks that I intended to try out but never got around to -w-;

stewartsage

Kari reminded me via a Facebook post that I'm like five chapters behind in Tasogare x Otome Amnesia.

Chocofreak13

stew let me know via facebook post that i should be reading Tasogare Otome x Amnesia.
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

You really should.  Most major scanlation sites carry it.  I don't think there's an official English release.