What Manga are you reading?

Started by Gummster, March 28, 2007, 09:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Green

I'm reading Trinity Blood, Grenadier, and Excel Saga.
Taste the power of randommness!

Icelilly

Found vol.1 and 4 of Death Note at my local library and I must say, it's really good! ^_^

CaptBrenden

Just read Neon Genisis Evangelion Angelic days part 4. and I have to say its about damn time T_T this is the type of eva story Ive wanted to see for some time. I like this reality more.  Tho.. by his selection.. Shinji must be a glutton for punishment
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

SleepyD

gunslinger girl volume 4! murhaha~

(finally, ADV... finally...)

CaptBrenden

yeah i looked for it that day but my boarders was out. I will remain vigilant in looking for it.

omnibladeexe

I picked up the first four volumes of Black Cat, and so far it seems okay. Some of it seems a bit stock, but it's good nonetheless.

CaptBrenden

picked up hellsing vol 8, rozen maiden vol 5 and gunslinger girl vol 4 today.. its is a very good day....

Raffaele the Amigan

Actually reading:

Berserk

Keroro Gunso

Ah My goddess

(it started again from number 1, because old magazine which published it eventually closed, and splitted in four different magazines! DARN!)

Gundam Origins

(What a great thing to read again Gundam 0079 with drawings made by its original author Yoshikazu Yasuhiko!)

Sakura Wars

("Sakura Taisen" from Kosuke Fujishima, the same author of "Ah, My Goddess", and not to be confused with CardCaptor Sakura)

And when new tankobon (volumes) are ready from Japan, I also read:

Homunculus

Dorohedoro

Steel Ball Run

Also reading:

Mickey Mouse and all its associate publications here in Italy:

Mickey Mouse Magazine
Donald Duck Magazine
Uncle Scrooge Magazine
Great Classics of Mickey Mouse
Paperinik Magazine
Minnie Mouse Magazine
Enigms and Mysteries of Mickey Mouse

Donald Duck, in the costume of his alter-ego "Paperinik" the super hero, a.k.a.  "Duck Avenger" or "Phantom Duck".

Also I am reading italian comics, such as:

Nathan Never (special agent in the future)

You need a view of it to understand how it is:

Martin Mystère (the detective of impossible)

He is a scientist who indagates unsolved mysteries of the past, improbable situations, alien invasions, time travelling and who always solves it with a bit of humor...

I really love this comic, smart, intelligent, full of culture, many many quotes, and humor!

He is also addict of Macintosh machines since Mac Plus!

Julia

An attempt to recreate a character (who resembles like Audrey Hepburn) as a Universitary Reader in Criminology:

http://www.sherlockmagazine.it/imgbank/NEWS/coverjulia.jpeg

John Doe

(What could happen if you were a common man employed by the Death itself, in order to help her to kill people???)

[EDIT]

Oh... I forgot to mention I read also W.I.T.C.H. Magazine from Buena Vista Comics (Disney) an italian shoujo-majokko which mix-up western style, Disney style, and Manga style.

http://www.fumetti.org/afnews/2001/04/witch640.jpg

http://www.fumetti.org/afnews/2001/04/witch1640.jpg

http://www.manfont.com/ManFont/Le-WaltDisney_files/WITCH%20speciale%20natale%202006-3.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/W.I.T.C.H.

http://www.internationalhero.co.uk/w/witchdisney.htm

[EDIT END]
Pegasos computer: CPU PPC G3 600MHz, RAM DDR 512 MB PC3200, Graphic Card ATI 9250 256 MB videoram. SO MorphOS 1.4.5
;011 -(Caramba! El nuevo Peggy computador es Amiga compatible y muy Mejor!)
[/color]
"God, what an incredible thing we did!"
(R.J. Mical, engineer of original Amiga developing team at Amiga Inc. 1982-1985).
[/color]
"When the Amiga came out, everyone [at Apple] was scared as hell."
(Jean-Lous Gassée, former CEO of Apple France and chief of developers of Mac II-fx, interviewed by Amazing Computing, November 1996).
[/color]

SleepyD

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"picked up hellsing vol 8, rozen maiden vol 5 and gunslinger girl vol 4 today.. its is a very good day....
whoo!
I can't find an official release date, but Amazon gets it on September 5. ^^

Wow, Raffaele, that's... a lot. ^^

CaptBrenden

official release date for what?  all of the ones i mentioned were there... thats why i have them.  moar gunslinger?

SleepyD

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"official release date for what?  all of the ones i mentioned were there... thats why i have them.  moar gunslinger?
aha, whoops. brainfart.

I was talking about Gunslinger Girl vol. 5 ^^

CaptBrenden

what? no year long wait this time?

Raffaele the Amigan

Quote from: "SleepyD"
Wow, Raffaele, that's... a lot. ^^

Yes. I am running quickly out of budget...  ;011

@ SleepyD and CaptBrenden

About Gunslinger Girl...

Edited by Mod.  Someone took serious offence to the statements made here.  Please refrain from political/religious discussion on the board.
Pegasos computer: CPU PPC G3 600MHz, RAM DDR 512 MB PC3200, Graphic Card ATI 9250 256 MB videoram. SO MorphOS 1.4.5
;011 -(Caramba! El nuevo Peggy computador es Amiga compatible y muy Mejor!)
[/color]
"God, what an incredible thing we did!"
(R.J. Mical, engineer of original Amiga developing team at Amiga Inc. 1982-1985).
[/color]
"When the Amiga came out, everyone [at Apple] was scared as hell."
(Jean-Lous Gassée, former CEO of Apple France and chief of developers of Mac II-fx, interviewed by Amazing Computing, November 1996).
[/color]

zjhentohlauedy

Man! That i read the first volume of yu-gi-oh! (yeah i was board)

that was not the same with the anime. i didn't see any cards. i just saw people almost dying from yugi's "Darkgames"
My my, aren't you lovely~

NejinOniwa

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS