Unlimited OS-Tan Blade Works

Started by Laevatein, March 15, 2007, 12:39:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laevatein

Sorry for the fancy title, couldn't resist ^^;;;

The idea of the OS Wars got me thinking: If you were to equip the rest of the OS-tans with weapons of any sort, what weapons would you give them?

We know some of the girls have default weapons (95's Katana, the Mac Bomb, and Linux' spears, not to mention ME-tan's scallion ^^;; ), but most of the other tans don't even have weapons of the sort ^^;;

-War is hell, and I mean to make it so. - William Tecumseh Sherman

Darknight_88

well...

Seems XP's well armed...:D
But I have seen her armed with a scallion, just as ME.
Well, you're right, there's no "official" default weapons outside 95, ME and Mac. I guess It's because It was never deemed necessary.

I think it depends on the artist, cause I have seen XP armed with handguns, rifles, scallions and beam weapons (Freedom Gundam style). I have seen 2k using mostly a "tech" sword (like in Nijikaku).

Laevatein

The deadliest weapon of XP's insane arsenal... Ramen? XD XD

And I have seen 2K armed with said swords (in fact, Battle Fantasia has 2K with two swords that she combines ala Sword Impulse Gundam, which was awesome  ;015  ). And there was also a version of ME wielding an oversized machete O_O

However, that leaves the likes of most of the Macs, 3.1, 98, NT, and Homeko without weapons ^^;;

SleepyD

hm... didn't I bring this up a long long time ago somewhere?

...*think*

it might be in the topicless thread.
And yes, I have seen 2k with a souped up sword.  I have also seen her with Ciel's seventh scripture.

And the title of this thread compels me to show this 95-tan that Darknight drew (bg by me):
http://ostan-collections.net/imeeji/displayimage.php?album=32&pos=1

Laevatein

XD That pic wins by default! XD

I do wish there were default weapons for the other OS-tans...

Oh, I forgot someone who already has a weapon... CE and her USB Staff XD

NejinOniwa

Thatssu one i-ssu not to be underessutimated, ssu. We all know what fearssume thingssu she can doessu with it, ssu...
Quote from: "CE-tan"Now this goes up your urethra!!!
Yessu, fearssume thingssu indeedssu, ssu...
<.<
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Kami-Tux

OS/2-tan has her phaser and her multithreaded hair as we established elsewhere...

Kial Harry Potter ĉiam faras danĝerajn aferojn?

Pro lia vol\' de mort\'!

sadak5

may be the DOS-tan weapon a Virus-eating virus (i Had one in my old 386 PC). and the Viena may be skynet!!!!  ;012  ;012

CaptBrenden

3.1sama dosent need a weapon, she has an attack doscat!  and me.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.