Some Amiga related -tans

Started by Silentbob, March 16, 2007, 11:50:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raffaele the Amigan

Stay tuned.

I knows very interesting things will start on Amiga side next month...
Pegasos computer: CPU PPC G3 600MHz, RAM DDR 512 MB PC3200, Graphic Card ATI 9250 256 MB videoram. SO MorphOS 1.4.5
;011 -(Caramba! El nuevo Peggy computador es Amiga compatible y muy Mejor!)
[/color]
"God, what an incredible thing we did!"
(R.J. Mical, engineer of original Amiga developing team at Amiga Inc. 1982-1985).
[/color]
"When the Amiga came out, everyone [at Apple] was scared as hell."
(Jean-Lous Gassée, former CEO of Apple France and chief of developers of Mac II-fx, interviewed by Amazing Computing, November 1996).
[/color]

C-Chan

QuoteAlso C, that was a cool work of yours! Wish you have drawn the whole body for that  

Fufufu... patience, my friend.  ^.^
That was originally part of my wallpaper contest submission -- so not only will she have her whole body (with her old uniform), but she'll have company in that picture as well.  ^__~

Kinda surprised that Raffaele-san didn't recognize the "Hello Sandy Belle!" look yet, since he was all over that one before.  ^___^

As for who the mysterious artist is, the only lead we have is the signature:  "ARNE 06" or "ORNE 06".

QuoteAmiga has gone PowerPC on Amiga4.

I thought they were on the PowerPC platform very recently.  Numbers-wise it's not entirely good news since using PowerPC hardware has a severe popularity cap versus x86 machines.  But at least the hardware is reliable, so the new Amigas should still have their trademark longevity (AmigaBob still has his old Motorolas running.... ^.^)

Added after 19 minutes:

And now that Raffaele is here, what news of the darling MOS-chan?   I'm chewing my hoof off in anticipation here..... ^___^

Raffaele the Amigan

Quote from: "C-Chan"Kinda surprised that Raffaele-san didn't recognize the "Hello Sandy Belle!" look yet, since he was all over that one before.  ^___^

I reckognized, but I hadn't commented it... I just find it kawaai. But the discussion takes me far from commenting about Ami-Belle.

I find it beautiful, and as I also find it very unusual, sure pretty but unusual, different... NEW!

So I wonder to comment it in a PM to you, just for a fact of pure pleasant conversation, but you just recall me about this Amiga-Belle topic just now...

And now that Raffaele is here, what news of the darling MOS-chan?   I'm chewing my hoof off in anticipation here..... ^___^

As I said you, I am working on Amiga Kuns design, and at this very moment, I am busy about Samantha that is close to be released...

WHOOPS! I said too much about it...  ;001  ;001  ;012
Pegasos computer: CPU PPC G3 600MHz, RAM DDR 512 MB PC3200, Graphic Card ATI 9250 256 MB videoram. SO MorphOS 1.4.5
;011 -(Caramba! El nuevo Peggy computador es Amiga compatible y muy Mejor!)
[/color]
"God, what an incredible thing we did!"
(R.J. Mical, engineer of original Amiga developing team at Amiga Inc. 1982-1985).
[/color]
"When the Amiga came out, everyone [at Apple] was scared as hell."
(Jean-Lous Gassée, former CEO of Apple France and chief of developers of Mac II-fx, interviewed by Amazing Computing, November 1996).
[/color]

C-Chan

Ah,... well I knew you were working on Sammy too, but didn't know you decided to go ahead with the -kuns after all.  ^^

That's good to hear and I can imagine lots of people are looking forward to your handiwork.  ^___^

But....

Demo..........

*weeps*  ..........MOS-chan...... ;____;

Well, tellz ya what.  ^__^

Since we are long overdue for a PM as you say, how about a little business proposition.....  ^___~

*runs off to inbox with excitement*