Resident Evil 5

Started by ShinraKenshin, July 24, 2005, 04:34:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NekOSaka

I love it when games hide disturbing little detail in every possible place. It makes for good replay value

zjhentohlauedy

Oo.. I'll just wait until someone here plays so i can see. I'm really talentless at games and i've tried some survival horror but never got over a few hours after dying multiple times. I never did have any guts..
My my, aren't you lovely~

NekOSaka

Don't have any guts? Does that mean the game freaks you out before you get far. Or do you just get bored easily?

zjhentohlauedy

well for most games i get bored easily but for silent hill, Resident evil and fatal frame, yeah i freak out and never manage to get far. But watching someone play reduces the freak out factor by a whole lot, that's when i watch. yeah i am such a wuss.
My my, aren't you lovely~

NekOSaka

In my wee years I watched so many violent movies and horror movies I was greatly desensitized. Which is funny that I think parents should monitor what kids watch/play now. (Just so people like Hilary Clinton can't complain about video games and their EVIL ways)

CaptBrenden

like I said before, Ive played violent videogames all my life, and the only people I ever killed were terroritst.  Id say that turned out pretty well
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.