Bella's OS-tan Artwork Thread

Started by Bella, March 18, 2007, 03:04:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Aurora Borealis

A stash of sketches? Awesome! :D

Awwww! I don't take shipping very seriously, but I like the pairings of Wimex x Ruka, and SAGE x FASTRAND, though I also like SAGE x Multics. Is is wrong for me to support rival ships like that? :P

Multics' reaction towards GENIAC-chan's cuteness is adorable in itself, and UNIX doing FANSERVICE?!?! Wouldn't she torture whoever suggested that to her?!

Even though the Genki Girl qualities don't fit Colossus, I still like your concept design of her.

stewartsage

Sketches hooray!

Which CDC-tan whose name you can't remember?  There are a lot of CDC-tans!  Also: I swear I'll put up the first part sometime, the one that definitely isn't languishing in the dead letter files.

Quote from: AuroraMultics' reaction towards GENIAC-chan's cuteness is adorable in itself, and UNIX doing FANSERVICE?!?! Wouldn't she torture whoever suggested that to her?!

That would be me, and it wasn't as bad as it would seem.

Bella

Quote from: Aurora Borealis on May 04, 2011, 12:21:40 am
Awwww! I don't take shipping very seriously, but I like the pairings of Wimex x Ruka, and SAGE x FASTRAND, though I also like SAGE x Multics. Is is wrong for me to support rival ships like that? :P

Multics' reaction towards GENIAC-chan's cuteness is adorable in itself, and UNIX doing FANSERVICE?!?! Wouldn't she torture whoever suggested that to her?!

Even though the Genki Girl qualities don't fit Colossus, I still like your concept design of her.

It's not wrong at all to support "rival" ships... SAGExFASTRAND and SAGExMultics wouldn't have even been rivals, since they'd have occurred at completely different points in tim- *stabbed in face by unknown cinnabun-headed assailant*

Well, the story in question was set in a High School Alternate Universe.... so yeah....

Thanks. I like Nej's way better though.... ^^;

Quote from: stewartsage on May 04, 2011, 08:10:12 am
Which CDC-tan whose name you can't remember?  There are a lot of CDC-tans!  Also: I swear I'll put up the first part sometime, the one that definitely isn't languishing in the dead letter files.

Quote from: AuroraMultics' reaction towards GENIAC-chan's cuteness is adorable in itself, and UNIX doing FANSERVICE?!?! Wouldn't she torture whoever suggested that to her?!

That would be me, and it wasn't as bad as it would seem.

I can't remember the name of the little blonde one who loves Multics - oh wait, I just remembered. It's NOS/VE. >__<;

Mmmmm, Unix torture.... D:

NejinOniwa

QuoteThanks. I like Nej's way better though.... ^^;

Am grateful -w-; As good and thought-out as my design may be, though, we have yet to see a depiction of it that isn't bloody awful. >__>
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

NejinOniwa

Chocofreak13

stewartsage

Um, happy belated Birthday Nej?

NejinOniwa

Like I said, that was in October... >_>

But thanks anyway, I guess.

Bella

I honestly don't know what this is doing in my thread. /Confused. ;__;

NejinOniwa

Neither do I... >_>

Solution: POST MOAR ART! ^W^

Bella

Quote from: NejinOniwa on June 05, 2011, 05:26:03 pm
POST MOAR ART! ^W^

Are works-in-progress acceptable?

Q: But Multics' wings are white and black, right?
A: I'm playing around with the color scheme here. And alluding to her anthropomorphism, the eagle.

Q: And Multics' eyes are blue... why gold here?
A: See above answer.

NejinOniwa

AW YEAH

And that's a very...colorful Multics you got there. ^^

Bella

I thought it would be fun to try emulating art nouveau style... I don't know if it's working out.... but I'm having fun trying...

(Note: these are WORKS IN PROGRESS. As such they're still very sketchy.)

If you can identify the military hardware I don't suck as much at mechanical drawing as I think I do. =W=

Whirlwind-himeeeeeeee~

The writing at the top is frankly disturbing to me... I'm terrible at writing lettering. >____>

Aurora Borealis

I like them! I really like that kind of art style, but I've never tried to replicate it before, and don't know where to start.