::RenRen::'s OS-Tan Art

Started by ::RenRen::, March 17, 2007, 12:30:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

::RenRen::

I've got a Mac-Tan and Wii-Tan done as of now.

I think Alfamille will be pleased.

Aurora Borealis

I'm pleased too! There's always a need for Mac-tans! :D

The OSX-tan you made is very cool because it has a futuristic-yet-simplistic vibe like in OSX's GUI and her weapon adds a retro touch! (And that she is OSX-tan! :D) And the Wii-tan is cute too! Good job! I hope to see more art from you!

infinity_zero

Good Work!
If you paint picture, It's just good more.

And my Gift for you.

/ Run~!

You know, I never really did get what the bomb was about... But thanks anyway! ^_^;;

I'd CG these, but sadly I cannot... ;_;  Besides, I'd have to ink them first.

Kami-Tux

Mac OS showed bombs when something went wrong. There are many luser story about fearing the PC would explode if it shows a bomb.

Kial Harry Potter ĉiam faras danĝerajn aferojn?

Pro lia vol\' de mort\'!

Tsubashi

YAY!!!
I love them RenRen-sama! Great job!

Quote from: "I"OOO! a Mac fan AND an artist! I think I'm gonna like you!

See, I told you!
-Tsu

Laevatein

That's one of the sexiest Mac-tans I've ever seen.. too bad no color as of yet ^^ But it's cool the way it is. And it's always good to have another rendition of Wii-tan! XD

-War is hell, and I mean to make it so. - William Tecumseh Sherman

Thanks for the comments everyone!  I was really hoping if there were any members that have CGing skills.  I was hoping if someone could color them.  I could get it inked so the line art is clean.

C-Chan

I feel compelled to help out a fellow Wii fan.  ^__^

Inked and colored because vector graphics allow you to do both simultaneously.  If you're interested in learning how to use Inkscape, I'm compelled to help.  ^.^

http://www.inkscape.org/

I'm even offering the source, so you can see how I went about it.

[attachment deleted by admin]

OMG!  Thank you sooo much!

It's cool that you added your own touch ups to it, too!  I think I'll try out the program.  

My only issue with it is changed the shape of the face... ^_^;;

C-Chan

Fufufu.... well, some artistic license by the pig was inevitable (I tried to combine your Wii rendition with the one in your AVI that I like very much -- in essence, making her the same girl, but with slightly different clothing and hair style).
Good thing about the SVG format, however, is that you can fix that quite easily.  ^__^

Just keep in mind that using vector graphics is more sculpting than drawing (that is, unless you've had experience with it before).  If you've ever worked a 3D modeling program before, it should be easy since they both follow similar assembling methods.  ^.^

Laevatein

All we need now is your Wii-tan with her "Don't throw me!" line XD

-War is hell, and I mean to make it so. - William Tecumseh Sherman

infinity_zero

Oh...
Good work!
C-Chan is Great Artist!

C-Chan

Thank you Infinity-sama.  ^___^
Coming from you, it's a monumental endorsement!  ^.^

I'll see what RenRen wants to do from here -- maybe we can shade it.  -v-

And do my eyes deceive me....?   MINI WII-CHAN!!!!!!!!  ^V^

Quote from: "Laevatein"All we need now is your Wii-tan with her "Don't throw me!" line XD
I have inspiration!