Main Menu

OS-tan families

Started by Bella, March 16, 2007, 12:20:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

C-Chan

Impossible, I am a very scary pig....  MWAHAHAHA!!!! \v/

But in fairness, though I like how the series began, it started to get on my nerves near the end.  If not for Hibiki's rather............. unique.........  "comparison"............................... to the female cast, I'd have stopped watching it long before Season 2.  -v-;

NejinOniwa

Indeed...

...but let's get back on topic.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Bella

Kinda onto topic, we've all wondered who the mother of the OS X's are...

I dunno, I'm no Mac expert, but since Rhapsody server was in the works supposedly before Apple announced a home OS X, could Rhapsody-san be....?

C-Chan

*staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaare*  TT

AURORA, PLEASE COME TO THE SERVICE DESK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ;^0^;

Aurora Borealis

You called?

Hmm... Rhapsody-tan COULD be the mother of the OSX-tans. And maybe Darwin-tan's mother too as Darwin OS is based off of Rhapsody. And Rhapsody is based off of OPENSTEP which is based off of NeXTSTEP! (however I'm probably not going to make an OPENSTEP-tan, having it just be represented by NeXTSTEP-tan) Although it is pretty much agreed that NeXTSTEP-tan is the godmother of the OSX-tans but does that also apply to Rhapsody-tan?

I need help here too! ^^;

C-Chan

Nah, I think Rhapsody-tan is part of the direct lineage of OSX, so yeah she sounds like the best candidate for an OSX momma.  ^___^'

It's just that,............. you know, with the whole roof thing and all (Aurora know what I mean... ^^),........... It'll just feel kinda funny, won't it?  ^.^;

Then again, you did just upgrade her personality, so maybe that's part of the new and improved Rhapsody-san.  ^.^

Bella

QuoteNah, I think Rhapsody-tan is part of the direct lineage of OSX, so yeah she sounds like the best candidate for an OSX momma. ^___^'

Cool! One less mystery of life to wear on my mind O__o

*thinks....now all I have to figure out is where the Big Bang came from, what's in that 1 billion light year-across void in the fabric of space, and how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop...*

OSX's momma could have been one of the easier ones ;)

Quote(however I'm probably not going to make an OPENSTEP-tan, having it just be represented by NeXTSTEP-tan)

Maybe someday, if you don't mind, I'll make one (after all the other OS-tans I've talked about doing are done...XD)

QuoteAlthough it is pretty much agreed that NeXTSTEP-tan is the godmother of the OSX-tans but does that also apply to Rhapsody-tan?

Again, I don't know much about the OSX heritage, but maybe the perspective OPENSTEP-tan would be, like, the mother of Rhapsody-tan, and either daughter/sister/apprentice of NeXTSTEP-tan, who also trained the OSX's?

Me head  ;026

C-Chan

*pat pat pat's Bella-san's head*  ^___^

How's about just focusing on DEC-tans for now.... ^.^'
One mystery per month, I always say.... ^v^'

Bella

Quote*pat pat pat's Bella-san's head* ^___^

How's about just focusing on DEC-tans for now.... ^.^'
One mystery per month, I always say.... ^v^'

*hissy-fit-voice* whaaaa!!! No, I want to figure out what came first, chicken or egg, NOW! If a tree falls in the woods, and nobody's around, will it injure any squirrels? And what would a game be to a 1960's OS-tan, a board game or an actual video game!!! *calms down*

Actually, NT-tan is what kinda gave me the idea to research Rhapsody...IE, NT-tan, the server, being the mom of the other NT-based OS-tans...I though, wait, didn't Rhapsody come out before OSX...?

*now I must do a group pic!!!*

C-Chan

Quote*hissy-fit-voice* whaaaa!!! No, I want to figure out what came first, chicken or egg,

Egg.  It had to have been a freak mutation from a proto-chicken.

*takes snapshot* Gotta immortalize Bella-san's hissing.... ^.^

QuoteNOW! If a tree falls in the woods, and nobody's around, will it injure any squirrels?

Only the dumb ones.  ^.^

QuoteAnd what would a game be to a 1960's OS-tan, a board game or an actual video game!!! *calms down*

Well you're talking classical era OS-tans, so they probably do parlor games and jousting and stuff.  And they actually READ too,... not unlike these young whippersnappers these days with their teletubes and rock n roll and computathingamajigs... ^v^;

QuoteActually, NT-tan is what kinda gave me the idea to research Rhapsody...IE, NT-tan, the server, being the mom of the other NT-based OS-tans...I though, wait, didn't Rhapsody come out before OSX...?

Well now that you put it that way, it does kinda make sense.  ^___^
hell, I think you're actually selling the idea to me then.  ^>^

Bella

^

And if Aurora's right, and Rhapsody-tan is the mom of Darwin-tan....

NT-tan has a dog-girl daughter, Rhapsody-tan a monkey-girl....

*crazy mode* Wake up people!!! Coke and Pepsi are the same thing!!! Whahahabwahah!!!

*runs around*

NejinOniwa

*Pulls up tranquilizer gun* YARANAIKA?
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Aurora Borealis

Whoa. I never noticed those similarities until now 0__0

C-Chan

QuoteAnd if Aurora's right, and Rhapsody-tan is the mom of Darwin-tan....

NT-tan has a dog-girl daughter, Rhapsody-tan a monkey-girl....

*crazy mode* Wake up people!!! Coke and Pepsi are the same thing!!! Whahahabwahah!!!

*runs around*

HOLY MOTHERLUVER!!!  I didn't notice those similarities either.....!! O___O'

But hey it works,... certainly a great way to show that the two competing families have more in common than they care to admit.  ^___^

I'll buy that for a dollar!  ^v^
(translation: let's go for it!)

Bella

Quote*Pulls up tranquilizer gun* YARANAIKA?

*dart hits me and I fall*

QuoteBut hey it works,... certainly a great way to show that the two competing families have more in common than they care to admit. ^___^

I'll buy that for a dollar! ^v^
(translation: let's go for it!)

*wakes up* Heehee....now I. must. do. a. NT-tan and Rhapsody-tan. pic.

And I'll outbid you! I'll buy that for a dollar, and fifty cents!