Main Menu

Toshiaki

Started by Gussy Keniji, October 06, 2007, 05:14:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gussy Keniji

Hm, once again I'm pondering about the many things in the OS-tan universe, this time (as the obvious title suggests) I'm wonderin about this guy who goes by the name Toshiaki, who (or what) exactly is he? is he an Os-kun of somekind, a person whoes worth referance or just some guy who happens to be mixed in with the OS-tans *coughLuckyBastardcough*

Let us discuss...

"Wut..."

VonDaab

As i've understod, Toshiaki is the Generic "User" of the OS.

Silentbob

Meaning we are all Toshiakis, I guess.  (Even women? o_O)

Gussy Keniji

Ah, it all becomes clear now, thanks doods

"Wut..."

SleepyD

As you may or may not know, when you go to post on sites like 4chan, you are not required to type in a name.  Not typing in a name in the name field will make you known as Anonymous. Similarly, on 2ch/2chan, when you don't type in something in the name field, you are known as Toshiaki, a rather generic male name.

So... take that in whatever way you guys want to. ^^

Aurora Borealis

Toshiaki is either the master of or a friend to the OS-tans.

But in ZS, I was thinking about there being multiple Toshiaki to represent different kinds of users, such as: The malicious hacker, the incompetent blithering moron, the average guy, the pervert, the troll,  the computer junkie who hasn't left his basement in years, and the extremely intelligent computer expert!

Alfamille

SleepyD says it all.

Although the Toshiaki of the OS-tans is considered master and representing every "anonymous" people in Futaba who always request portraits (normal or NSFW) of the OS-tans.