What File Extension Are You?

Started by goostash, May 17, 2005, 03:26:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptBrenden

"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

SleepyD

CaptBrenden

QuoteQuote from : destroyrhawk

lol, very true, I at least game everyday, some of them i just play to kill time

I miss making wad files.... come to think of it do they still use wad files? I only used them for doom

Pitkin

QuoteQuote from : CaptBrenden

QuoteQuote from : destroyrhawk

lol, very true, I at least game everyday, some of them i just play to kill time

I miss making wad files.... come to think of it do they still use wad files? I only used them for doom

Me too, Captain. Creating Doom levels was fun but also nerv-wrecking, trying to avoid those bastardly "hey where did the wall go, there's some graphical bug here" moments. :D I've never bumped into .wad files outside Doom.

Alex Stankevitch

Quote from: "Pitkin"
Me too, Captain. Creating Doom levels was fun but also nerv-wrecking, trying to avoid those bastardly "hey where did the wall go, there's some graphical bug here" moments. :D I've never bumped into .wad files outside Doom.

Before my dad's shop taken off, we used to have 3 computers in our garage and them all networked up. I was about 5 at the time and remember playing network games of Doom. Those were the days, specially my sister shouting "DONT KILL ME, DONT KILL ME".

CaptBrenden

where did you bump into them outside of doom pitkin?

Hikari-tan

I am a wild card!! I am everything!!^^ coolioz!! *feels special*

GHNeko

O.o;;

I guess. I am a music freak. X3

Silentbob

brougeXP22

Lol yeah right. I execute but not flawlessly

Tsubashi

That sounds right. The helpful, yet non-necessary type!
-Tsu

Exa

It's right. I have a huge picture collection, too :) (from a lot of random themes)

Exa

Quote from: "Nidas"
:(

Don't worry, be happy! :)
Everyone have their strong and weak points.

Xyanide

"You are .dll You are dynamic.  You are constantly in danger of bringing down the house, because you don't play well with others."

er....well the only part that's right is me being somewhat dynamic but apart from that it's pretty incorrect XD