Main Menu

Mecha Musume

Started by Lightstorm, March 06, 2007, 08:49:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laevatein

A Destiny Gundam Girl?!?!?!  ;015  ;015  ;015  ;015  **** me, that's the most awesome thing I've seen in ages!!!! (And they even managed to make Destiny's Red Tears look good XD)

So far one of my faves already  ;010 :

Now this is rare... a Vandread Musume, featuring Dita  ;003

-War is hell, and I mean to make it so. - William Tecumseh Sherman

NejinOniwa

DITA!?!!? HELPSSU!
And I have to admit that I deliberately only posted seed gundams, as that'ssu the only series i've watchedssu...^-^'
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Laevatein

Well, you did post a Gouf and a Gelgoog Marine, which are mobile suits from the Universal Century series of Gundams ^^ (The Gouf you posted should not be confused with the GOUF Ignited from Destiny ^^;; )

I wish for more Destiny Gundam Girls though T_T

Btw, how can I forget one of my favorite mecha musume, the only mecha that cannot be made more moe because it already is:

VALSIONE XD

And it's upgrade the VALSIONE R:

And more Gundam Girl:

And The Moe That Cleaves Evil:

@Capt: Here's the only Macross Girl I can find so far:

Darknight_88

Random pics from my HDD:

LOL Patlabor:

Not really Mecha musume, but...wait, what?!

oh, and BTW:
I think this thread should be moved to the "OS-tan Talk" subforum, as mecha musume it's more related to OS-tans than to "General Chat".

Also, I think this thread name should be changed to "Mecha Musume: Mecha", as this is mostly full of mecha (ehem, more like full of gundam) girls. Another thread ("Mecha Musume: Weapons") could be opened for posting "mascots" for real machines

NejinOniwa

Laevatein

Quote from: "Darknight_88"Also, I think this thread name should be changed to "Mecha Musume: Mecha", as this is mostly full of mecha (ehem, more like full of gundam) girls. Another thread ("Mecha Musume: Weapons") could be opened for posting "mascots" for real machines

The term "Mecha Musume" though is an all encompassing term referring to any machine given a moe appearance (like MS Girls, Military hardware and trains), so posting about them here shouldn't be a problem, and it'll be clutter if we post about military hardware seperately.

And LOL at Gundamized Nanoha XD

Darknight_88

Quote from: "Laevatein"
Quote from: "Darknight_88"Also, I think this thread name should be changed to "Mecha Musume: Mecha", as this is mostly full of mecha (ehem, more like full of gundam) girls. Another thread ("Mecha Musume: Weapons") could be opened for posting "mascots" for real machines

The term "Mecha Musume" though is an all encompassing term referring to any machine given a moe appearance (like MS Girls, Military hardware and trains), so posting about them here shouldn't be a problem, and it'll be clutter if we post about military hardware seperately.

And LOL at Gundamized Nanoha XD

Got a point. The idea was to keep pictures more organized, but I forgot that there's more than mechs and weapons (trains, airliners, etc). Well, then the only thing that should be done is to move this thread to the "OS-tan talk" subforum. Everyone agrees?

*looks around*
*Sees no one*

Looks like no one is complaining, then I guess there's no problem. That's what I call democracy :D

So, back to the topic:

LOL

NejinOniwa

ZIGGIESSU! TOTAL WINSSU!

Laevatein

DyGenGuar and Aussenseiter Musume:

Just wait till they perform Tatsumaki Zankantou XD

Laevatein

Sorry for double post:

White Base Girl? That's a first...

LOL At Rozen Maidens being MSfied:

You'ld so want to ride them don't you?  ;025

NejinOniwa

I believe nobody can possibly have a problem with doubleposting of THAT content, matessu. Keep it up!

Laevatein

Laevatein

It's getting a bit difficult to find good mecha musume...

desu

IMO, the best mecha-musume so far are the Strike Witches.
http://s-witch.cute.or.jp/chara.html

CaptBrenden

oh noes!! >_<  Not strike witches!  lose!

They fail it. Sorry.  They do.  Slapping ears and aircraft parts to a girl does not make for the win.  The gundam and large mecha tans work because they are already huminoid shaped.. but the aircraft ones are simply alerons and vertical stablizers hot glued on to a cat girl (why a bloody cat girl?!?!?! why does a aircraft have cat ears?!?!)  Plus, since my father was an aircraft mechanic and i grew up helping him in old WWII hangers rebuiliding stuff I cant help but look at those girls and think about how they couldnt possibly fly like that if their lives depended on it (and it does...)  

Well I soppose its just my opinion, but I dont think the strike witches are any good at all.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.