Main Menu

Mecha Musume

Started by Lightstorm, March 06, 2007, 08:49:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lightstorm

I found on wiki that there are tans for military hardware called Mecha Musume, does anyone have a site I can find these? English would be nice too, I canââ,¬â,,¢t read Japanese.
Heres what the Sherman tank-tan
jre actudo ri estadi jre hakr ri yekai astri\'it (=) The world is over, the fight is just beginning
nevat mayru, wry nyet casvadr (=) Never create, what you cannot control
The Language is Schkrin it is of my own creation

My Code Lyoko Story:
-Secrets of the past-
-Predator\'s Gold-

Exa

http://e-shuushuu.net/search.php?mode=search&tags=65

I'm happy that I see another one who likes Mecha Musume! Check my Wallpaper in the "Post Your Desktop" topic! ;)

Kami-Tux

I do not see the point in cutifying military stuff, but then, I am rather pacifistic...

Kial Harry Potter ĉiam faras danĝerajn aferojn?

Pro lia vol\' de mort\'!

Laevatein

Frankly, I prefer MS (Mobile Suit) Girls over most military hardware musume, since most of them tend to be bulky, although example like the one on first post is an example of a well designed musume :)

I must say those train musume on that webpage are some of the best examples of musume conversions I've seen (asides from our OS-Tans of course XD)

And here's a MS (or rather PT Girl) for ya:

Alteisen Girl

Wildfalken and WildWurger Girls:

-War is hell, and I mean to make it so. - William Tecumseh Sherman

Nidas

Quote from: "Lightstorm"I found on wiki that there are tans for military hardware called Mecha Musume, does anyone have a site I can find these?

I first saw this stuff a while back on Fuhrerchan. The threads probably long buried now but Sagubooru has a whole load of pics; you'll probably have to register, but its well worth it :D

Exa's link is pretty good too, I used to go on that board too ages ago ;P

Lightstorm

that stuff is good, i'm shopping around for a new desktop, i'm pretty sure i'll use moezilla but i figured i'd look around first.
jre actudo ri estadi jre hakr ri yekai astri\'it (=) The world is over, the fight is just beginning
nevat mayru, wry nyet casvadr (=) Never create, what you cannot control
The Language is Schkrin it is of my own creation

My Code Lyoko Story:
-Secrets of the past-
-Predator\'s Gold-

Exa

Military hardware VS Mobile Suits....
Both of them are fine for me. Military hardware based Mecha Musume gives me strange imaginations ( real wars could look strange with them) - Mobile Suit girls are good because of their futuristic design.

zjhentohlauedy

i like any of them as long as they are cute, proportionate (figure) and they are not shota....  ;026
My my, aren't you lovely~

NejinOniwa

This one 'sguud.

Lacus + Suit o' blue armor = PURE WIN.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Laevatein

WOW, Lacus actually looks nice in as Freedom XD

And the Kampfer vs Gundam Alex battle...

CaptBrenden

Gundams are normaly human shaped, thus making them into what looks like battel armor on a girl... not a far streach.  The making military hardware into girls however looks unatural and normaly consists off replacing their torso with a turrent or slapping wings and turbines on them.. which as you all know.. i think is insta fail.  I approve of giant robot tans, but not your standard military hardware tans.  

BTW, anyone got any  robotech/macross veritech/valkarie or destroid tans?
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Laevatein

Now who knew Setsuna can look good as Freedom Gundam?

And Gundam's famous colony entry scene... only the Zaku Musume are a bit clumsy ^^;;;

redrackham

Wow ! That's really good....
Personally, i like mecha musume too.....i'll try to post something later.
Anyway, please tell me where can i get that hi-quality image of MS-girls...please....
Life is the most complex OS and system ever.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..........!!!!!!!!

Life power rules !!!!

NejinOniwa

ZIG LOL!
Freedom Set-chan, INSTANT WIN.
And Zaku musume...*flashback from context scene from GS ep1* ZOMFS! ZIGGY WIN!

And while on the subject i hereby declare we start...GUNDAM MUSUME GALORE!!!

Nyargh we say, Nyargh.

PFFT XD

Hey, is that Luna i see under the hood of that "Lightish Red" Zaku? Is that Luna? That is Luna, right? It IS Luna. (It's her MS after all)

Wait...they actually do figurines out of this kind of stuff?  ;018  ;013

>,>
<.<
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

zjhentohlauedy

I won't lose to a gundam girl battle!! hehe

Some GIF

And some ads from a gundam game, i think

My my, aren't you lovely~