Did you know...

Started by NekOSaka, February 26, 2007, 08:34:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NekOSaka

Did you know that inside a toaster is the hate of all people who wear goggles?

VonDaab

Did you know that some arthropods and most mollusks have Hemocyan blood? Therefore their blood is blue.

[size=0]I didn't know it.[/size]

icerain

Did you know that I am bored?
"Life begins with a disk drive"

Smokey

Did you know that the hydropneumatic suspension on Citroens was secretly designed in a basement during the German occupation of France?
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

NejinOniwa

Did you know that a few hundred world political leaders (including Condoleezza Rice, Ban Ki Moon, Nuri al-Maliki and so on)  are in this moment approximately 4 kilometers away from my house, discussing the big Raq of I and its future?

1700 cops stationed and a swarm of black limos. Bloody hell, seriously.
I get an urge to do something really stupid. ^^
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Smokey

build a catapult like they did in Malcolm in the Middle...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

Bella

^ LOL!!! XD

Did you know that nobody's ever heard of half of my favorite bands/singers?

Smokey

I have the same problem with nobody having heard of Infected Mushrooms or Skazi... Talamasca... Let alone the genre Psy-Trance...
Thanks Fedora-sama

VonDaab

Did you know that if I'd let you listen my MP3 player, probably you would recognize but only a few songs, from 700+.
(has a wide taste of music)

Smokey: I know lot of people that know Infected Mushroom.

Still, Spacesynth FTW!!
(yes, my taste is weird)

NejinOniwa

Well, that 's the case with most of us.

Smokey

Ah, well, i could've guessed that everything that seems outlandish here (in the middle of nowhere, culture-wise) are common in the real world...
But don't tell me you've heard of Brainpower, the Opposites or Opgezwolle?!
Thanks Fedora-sama

VonDaab

Did you know that I have no idea who Brainpower, the Opposites and Opgezwolle are?

Yeah, I'm personally not into the psy music, im just surrounded by people who like it...

Smokey

WellBrainpower is a M.C. and Opgezwolle and the Opposites are formations who make Nederhop (dutch hip-hop)...
So, it's no wonder you haven't heard of them...
Thanks Fedora-sama

Bella

I'm sorry to say, but...I don't believe I've heard of any of your favorite musicians ^///^

I find myself listening to a lot of alternative rock/piano rock/indie music/older pop and even some jazz lately. Some of my favorite bands/artists are quite popular...like Coldplay, Alanis Morissette and Radiohead...but then there are others like the Damnwells, Toad the Wet Sprocket, Regena Spektor, Squeeze, and Joe Jackson, musicians that are either quite unknown or forgotten.

To stay on topic, did you know the strangest instrument I've played is the harmonica?

NejinOniwa

I daresay! A saxophone is way more strange than a harmonica, so there! It also looks like a twisted golden tube with a lot of holes, which is strange.