NejinOniwa

Wrong! It has...TANGENTS!!!

XD
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Smokey

Wait, what?!.....

*having horrible flashbacks of the boredom of maths class*

Awwww, maaan.....
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

NejinOniwa

OOO-HO-HO-HO-HO-HO!!!
Fear the power of my daily maths studying, you minion!

Also, did you know that the Timespace Vacuum Cleaner actually exists?

Smokey

Probably... I've heard more inappropriate names for common stuff....

BTW did you all know that the current "under maintenance" placeholder is really, REALLY boring and could use a maintenance-tan of some sort?...

(btw, about the maths... I find it boring because it was too abstract, i found myself spending more time finding an interesting situation for it than solving the problems... Now Chemistry or physics, that's interesting and also require lots of maths... ;010)
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

QuoteProbably... I've heard more inappropriate names for common stuff....

BTW did you all know that the current "under maintenance" placeholder is really, REALLY boring and could use a maintenance-tan of some sort?...

(btw, about the maths... I find it boring because it was too abstract, i found myself spending more time finding an interesting situation for it than solving the problems... Now Chemistry or physics, that's interesting and also require lots of maths... )
SPOILER SPOILER SPOLIERRRRR
It's actually just a Black Hole -w-
I love you, Albert. Your mind is so limitlessly broken and funny it's scienTERRIFIC~!

Also, the rest is SECONDED SECONDED SECONDED. I hate maths too, but it's a core course for my high-school program. -.-
And a Maintenance-tan...
OFF TO THE CONCEPT BOARDS MINASAN!!!

Smokey

Albert??

I've got about a dozen ideas racing through my mind, making me do the same typo on the same word twice, so i'm confused now...

Explain! feed moar info into my brain... :D
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

I'm talking about a very, VERY well known Albert, that is also a physicist. Please. Easy mode.

Smokey

Ah that Albert... From germany... wrote a letter along with szilard to the american prez so america'd build the a-bomb...
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

Did you know what he said after Hiroshima?
Quote from: "A.E."Oh, I wish I had become a shoemaker!

Smokey

who wouldn't but his other comment, wich he said out loud is more famous...
Thanks Fedora-sama

NekOSaka

Did you know he wasn't really a pacifist. If he was why would he always build those robot masters and try and take over the world... but than again if the whole world was under one rule he could then choose to fix problems.

Smokey

did you know that wrapping your brain around the " travel at the speed of light away from earth and then back at the same speed to timetravel" idea is really hard?
Thanks Fedora-sama

Dos

even Bigfoot has a Social Security number
-Dos, Meow
"...and these children that you spit on,
as they try to change their worlds are
immune to your consultations.  They\'re
quite aware of what they\'re going through...
                                       - David Bowie"
Well it nice to meet now i have to go now
speak softly but carry a big stick

today is a summer service day, today is a summer service day, lets all go together to the blue blue sea, beach volleyball smashing watermelons it\'ll be so much fun we\'ll never leave. heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh" *head bobbles like an idiot*
believe in me, who believes in you

Smokey

did you know /b/ once tricked someone into posting his ssn?
He's probably not very happy now... :D
Thanks Fedora-sama