Main Menu

Location Location Location

Started by L33t 4g3nt, May 08, 2005, 01:02:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShinraKenshin

My girlfriend lives in ontario sooo I think about canada all the time I guess . Though Im for no nation since people bitch at what race you are . especially saying american on the net causes a flame war damn racist batards .  

goostash

yeah, I know what you mean... Funny thing is, I used to goto an almost-all American forum before, but after someone asked and I stated that my ethnic background is Philippines, I've lost the respect that I once had... hmm...

L33t 4g3nt

Yea...What is this!! That really stinks!

They're just jealous because white Americans are turning into the minorities.

I'm Filipino also!!!!!!!

Bandman2k

Ok...here I go:

Location: Mid-Michigan no more than 90 minutes from the Ohio border

Ethnicity: Caucasian (50% Macedonian, 25% German, 12.5% English, 12.5% Irish)

Sex: Male

anything else I need to add?
Anime...Crack is Cheaper

Zixaphir

lol, Racism is evil.  As far as I know, I'm part Irish, part German, part Filipino, and I dunno what else.

Anyhow, I live in Northern California, where the weather is completely random and anything is possible that is equivalent to being uselessly boring.  I make the best of it by being blasphemously random.  Is Blasphemously a word?  Only time will tell...

Pitkin

I guess I'm the first one from continental Europe replying this thread. I'm posting from Finland, Northern Europe. I sort of live in two different cities, in Tampere (about 200 kilometres west-northwest from the capital Helsinki) where my own appartment lies and in Vantaa (perhaps 20 kilometres from capital), which is where my parents' house is located in. I normally log into forums from 12pm to 3am, but as in Tampere I'm limited to university computers, I cannot be around too much after midnight during ordinary weekdays. ^^;

Gracious Fuu... all my posts are messy here, I don't know what's gone into me. I hope something makes sense of what I type.  

FabianN

makes sense to me.

Great to have another member here

Agelu

And yes im.. ummm... a latino.

From Chile, Soth America, specifically. People here, as far as i know, don't even know OS-tans... It feels so lonely sometimes lol :cry:

15% or less here speaks english. Just spanish... (and they not even speak it well!!! 0_< )

L33t 4g3nt

awww...that stinks.

how'd you find out about OS-tans in the first place? imageboards?

CaptBrenden

Im a southern californian too!  actually Im a washintonian/Montanan transplanted to cali but oh well.  Im a US Marine as I think most of you know, and thats the only reason Im in the state.  Personaly I could deal with alot less sunny desert and more rainy pine trees.  as for when im on, I try to check it once a day but who knowns when because my hours are so long and crazy.  
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Agelu

US Marine? Is that tough life? But you are still servicing US? (excuse by bad english... :)P )

Hey L33t, what stinks... Anyway, i found the site thanks to Wikipedia!  :D  I always visited Wikipedia from time to time to saw news about OS-tans... and then found a link to this site, in Wikipedia!! Congrats to who had the idea to place the link there. I guess that it was FabiaN... But c'mon guys, let's make more active this site!!  :yes:  

CaptBrenden

Um yeah, id say its pretty tough. pretty boring sometimes too. and yes currently im still serving
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

L33t 4g3nt

it stinks that you dont have that many locals who know OS-tans

--

i think i first heard of OS-tans on some rant or something in the Megatokyo website...then it linked to the wikipedia OS-tan article, and from there i found this site.

goostash

w00t! teh forum is teh 3 Filipino memberz0r!

Darknight_88

Mexico...ya somos 2 latinos!!!w00t!

Ethnically...ufff....part Spanish, a bit of French, i think part Indian, and mostly Mexican
:blink:
Im also lonely here T.T, no one knows anything about OS-tans...
I heard about OS-tans in another forum (a thread about wallpapers)...then, searched along all the forum looking for the name of that cute image (95 tan!!!!), finally, found a lil paragraph mentioning the name "OS-tans", and then, went to the almighty wikipedia. wohooo! Great journey...took me 1/2 hour to find it xP.

God bless Wikipedia