Started by L33t 4g3nt, May 08, 2005, 01:02:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

you'll find a lot of those here. -w-
click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

The person who posts below me's closet.

NejinOniwa

Disproved, because I don't even have a closet at the moment.

In between moving out and moving in, so I'm crashing at my brother's place atm.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

LeaflameSD

Darn... well time to go back to the lucky rock hole.

Chocofreak13

That sounds wrong.

@nej: where are you moving? Back to college?
click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

alfonso_rd_30

I won't complain about Cities...even DF deserves respect... *laughs*

Hālian He/him

Quote from: L33t 4g3nt on May 08, 2005, 01:02:34 AMHey, you guys! Where do you guys live? And what time do you usually log on to the forums/website?

Central Florida, and whenever I have the time.

MechaNebula

Casual member

XPKun2004

Nichi

I'm still in some weird dump in the middle of nowhere; like 2 hours southeast of Dallas, TX.

cvbnm07 (mostly inactive) he/him

Inactive lol

zwakbs3

I'm from a country in Asia, lol. I want to move to somewhere else in the USA or the UK though, so can anyone recommend me what place should I move into in those 2 countries?
fun is fun

Goujer (she/her)

No idea about the UK. But in the US I'd avoid California and New York City unless your jobs wants you there.
The midwest Wisconsin, Illinois, Minnesota, Iowa and Missouri are pretty good in the suburb by their capitals.

Chocofreak13

this is EXTREMELY late to the party, but parts of New England are decent, despite the cold. we have a fairly high cost of living compared to the rest of the country, but some of the smaller cities are doable, though our crime rate has gone up a smidge. but we're a fairly diverse population up here (especially Massachusetts, helps that it's the most populated), and overall lean liberal, which can help with adjusting since people tend to be a tiny bit more accepting. i have no experience with that, but my dad does (he immigrated from Europe in the 80's). someone in the south literally said after he said where he was from "That's wher all dem kangaroos er from, riiight?". he just kinda smiled and nodded.

as indicated by that, i'm from the Northeast US, where the cost of living is high and my state's wages are low! historic houses, beautiful scenery, rising drug problem, lack of affordable housing....

tbh i still love it here, despite itself. it's also nice that we don't have very much in the way of natural disasters here (blizzards, but otherwise the worst things in the region lately have been a drought due to climate change and an out-of-left-field tornado in Mass a few years ago). it can be a bit cold for people, though, so it's not for everyone. :0
click to make it bigger