Main Menu

Location Location Location

Started by L33t 4g3nt, May 08, 2005, 01:02:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex Stankevitch

Ive been to LA, i stayed in the Magic Castle Hotel while there. Thats just off Hollywood Blvd so its a drive out from Downtown.

The best thing I found in LA though was meeting Dominic Keating and Conner Trinner (Lt Reed and Cmd Tucker from Enterprise) in some random supermarket carpark. And Yoshinoya  ;010

If you ever find yourself going to Malaysia just ask me as ive been round there quite a bit. Some old photos can be found at my dads website http://www.stankevitch.com/paul/index.html.

Those photos are before I got my glasses so look alot younger. Anyways enjoy the sights of Malaysia. Years 2001, 2002 and 2004.

NewYinzer

Hehe, you remind me of me. A little bit odd, a little bit wealthy, quite intelligent. As for Malaysia, I had never given it much thought. I've always wanted to go to Japan or China.

Alex Stankevitch

Quote from: "NewYinzer"Hehe, you remind me of me. A little bit odd, a little bit wealthy, quite intelligent. As for Malaysia, I had never given it much thought. I've always wanted to go to Japan or China.

I dont think of myself as od, i think of myself as different. Nor am I wealthy as my dad in the past year has become a tightwad.

And ive wanted to go to Japan too, that was the idea but it became quite pricey so we went to LA/SF instead. Though I made us stay in Japantown in SF though, just for fun  ;001

SleepyD

omg Yoshinoya

Ate yoshinoya in hong kong and singapore.  Next time i go to japan, i'll eat it there too.  ...and the philippines. XD;

Alex Stankevitch

I didnt get chance to go when I was in HK, even though we walked past one on Hong Kong Island somewhere near Star Ferry.

And not even when I was in Singapore for a day. We traveled to Sentosa (and seen Kiki) but not into Singapore itself so didnt have time to look for one  ;015
This is because we had to get across the border to Johor Bahru, Malaysia as we were staying there.

NewYinzer

I miss Kai Tak...I wish I could have been there before they demolished it.

What will happen to my city?

MisterCat

I reside at Portland in the U.S. state of Oregon.  I enjoy living in Portland and refuse to leave, unless bribed to do so (with a great deal of money).  My first place of residence was New York city ââ,¬â€ Jackson Heights in the Borough of Queens.

Other places I've resided are:  Point Pleasant Beach in New Jersey, Miami in Florida, Cullman in Alabama, San Antonio and San Angelo in Texas, Okinawa in the Ryukyu Islands, Da Nang in Viet Nam, Eugene in Oregon (for university).  Ethnicity-wise, my maternal ancestors were French and my paternal ancestors Irish.

So ... there!

;012

=^..^=

95Direct

I live in the state of Connecticut   ;hi

Hild-sama

SleepyD

Hi, Hild-sama!

Hope you enjoy your time here! You can introduce yourself in the member introduction thread here: http://ostan.blackdiam.net/viewtopic.php?t=125

So, you're from Austria... I'm guessing you speak German? I don't speak Deutsch, but Kami-tux is from Germany...

NewYinzer

Austria...such a beautiful country! I remember that my family and I were touring Europe on the Autobahn, and road construction forced us onto a back road. Before too soon, my dad had to use the bathroom, so he went in a creek. After pulling his pants up, he slipped on some rocks, breaking his finger. He was soaking wet and had to put his finger in a split of some sort. He was able to find new clothes in our bags, but no shoes. We finally made it to the hotel in Klagenfurt, but he had no shoes. At first the manager thought he was a farmer, then my dad pointed out the window to our BMW. After that the trip went pretty well. Memories...

Anyway, welcome to our humble hamlet!

Silentbob

I live in Norway (it used to be right next to Soviet Russia). I'm right where that arrow points.   Don't go there, it's scary.

CaptBrenden

note to self, do not go to norway.  come to think of it but that island looks kinda like one of those old bard insterments.. i forget what they are called.. look kinda like a guitar.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Ultimaninja

CaptBrenden

yeah thats it.   funny insterment for your country to look like.   :P
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.