Main Menu

Location Location Location

Started by L33t 4g3nt, May 08, 2005, 01:02:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptBrenden

Naw, like i said, Im now In everett washington, looking to join the seattle PD.  only 46 grand a year to start, but far less dangerous

I didnt even like to stop in LA for gas -_-  I try to push on through as far as I can before I stop or stop before I get there tomake sure I have enough to get  through.

Blimey,  with how many cali members we had, we should have done a meet.  oh well, I cant participate anymore
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

zjhentohlauedy

living in the Philippines, though i regret not learning any mandarin,
Why can't i speak mandarin!!  
i'm filipino of pure chinese blood.  ;hi
My my, aren't you lovely~

SleepyD

Did you have a bad experience or do you just really fear that concentration of people on the pacific coast? ^^

really? I'm filipino with a little bit of chinese in me.  My last name is chinese cuz my great-grandfather was chinese. He lived in Xiamen (aka Amoy)

Veritas

I live on the east coast of the U.S. Boston, Massachusetts. Whoo, liberalism.

It's supposed to snow tonight. Oh, I hope it does..

Also, I visited relatively rarely before, but now that I finally joined, I suppose it'll be... less... rarely.

Afternoons and nights. <<
Oh, wtf.

SleepyD

It could have snowed in Los Angeles a week or two ago, had it rained.  

Instead, I know a bunch of people who live in other places around here who got snow. ;_;

Myrdin

It's really warm where I am right now. The thermometer is hovering around zero degrees. Last week it was -30. Too cold for snow.

CaptBrenden

Sleepy.. thats because because that hole you guys put in the ozone layer is pointed right down at you and its melting the snow before it gets anywhere near the ground :P

SleepyD

Bah >.<

I'd use public transportation if the subways actually brought me somewhere useful...
Or if the buses didn't get stuck in traffic. HAH. (When that happens, it means that many Angelenos have been forcibly removed for whatever reason)

Logey88

CaptBrenden

Honestly you guys are screwed if you ever get hit with the "big one"

SleepyD

mm... yeah.  I vaguely remember the 94 Northridge quake...  I was... in kindergarten?

bah. Hopefully this apartment building will stay intact if it happens ^^;

CaptBrenden

if predictions are right.. one from the san andres falut would sever I-10, so it would be damn hard to get anyone out of there. lleast that high speed city hall you guys have will stay intact.  Most earthquake proof building in the country I hear

Exa

Oh my god! NagykÃ...‘rös (Hungary, Central Europe) is so far away from most of you guys! Heh, I'm stuck in a small town... but I really don't like it - so boring... Szeged is much better (this is where I study) - it's a real university city!

MisterCat

You're a lot closer to us than you might think, Exa.  At least it seems that way to me, given the fact I'm an old geezer and thus I can (so far, anyway) remember some events from ages ago ââ,¬â€ things which happened, for example, in 1956.

I was living at Miami in Florida at the time; hence I could only imagine how awful the situation in Hungary must have been.  I thought, as a little kid used to the bad-guy/good-guy "all's well that ends well" points of view continuously foisted upon the U.S. public via corporate mainstream media of communication, that our nation might go to war to assist the Hungarians.

How ignorant I was, how little I knew of politics!  I'll tell you this, though:  Everyone whom I knew ââ,¬â€ acquaintances, friends, myself, relatives ââ,¬â€ was completely in sympathy with your country's men and women who'd (albeit only temporarily) kicked the bums out and sought to establish a free society.

Distant sympathy, of course, doesn't help those who are on the spot in a crisis.  Anyway, to make this long story short, at that time I couldn't imagine ever speaking with somebody from such a seemingly-distant place as Hungary; yet now, thanks to my humble computing system and the inter-net, I have.

;hi

=^..^=

CaptBrenden

I have a question.... If hungray attacked turkey.. do you think greece would help?

(read that out loud if you dont get it..)