OS-tan Quasi Image Board

Started by C-Chan, February 24, 2007, 12:00:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

C-Chan

The idea has been brought up a while ago about creating a miniature image board of our own here in this site.  Granted there are valid pros and cons about the idea, it would be interesting to see what we'd do with such a thing.

At the very least, I think it's worth a shot testing a kind of "random picture"-style thread with OS-tans (as I don't recall seeing one in the archives).  

Some tentative rules:

===========================================

Feel free to post any OS-tan picture you want here, but try to post new pictures as much as possible so we can harvest them for the gallery!  

Don't post just text-only -- since this thread lacks sub-responses, we'll need each post to have a picture to prevent the flow from being disrupted.

Try to limit yourself to just one pic per post, no more than two if you really REALLY have to.  Even though this is a picture thread, it's still a forum one and ill-suited for displaying 15 pictures per post!

You can attach pictures, but linked images are encouraged to allow viewing by non-members.

Feel free to post your original drawings here too, even if they're posted elsewhere.  The goal is to make this a gateway for OS-tan pictures of any kind.

Try your best to disable your signatures (if any) when posting, so as not to detract from the images displayed.[/list][/size]

============================================

And with that's, let's begin this test!  ^.^

C-Chan

Irasshai-mase, Yinzer-dono!  ^__^
Had the feeling you'd be one of the first, given how excited you were over the idea...  -v-

Here's some more PMP devices for ya!  ^v^

[Thanks to Aurora-sama for reminding me about these... -v-]

C-Chan

Yeeeeeeeeeah, I don't think this is working..... ^___^'

Ah well, at least it was worth a test run.... -v-

Just in case no one's been to Waka or Niijura, here's another rendition of the Japanese Leopard-tan.  ^__^

Unlike the Vistans, the Leopard-tan designs to date have been fairly consistent.  ^.^'

CaptBrenden

"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

C-Chan

Ummmmm,... okay.... ^___^

(my favorite Goddess pic.  ^.^)

CaptBrenden

3.1sama in a swimsuit!

she just wishes she could fill it out more..

C-Chan

O - M - G!!  @___@'

....Well, still on the subject of 3.1-sama, what's the deal with the blonde hair?  -v-'

CaptBrenden

i think its a miss color... but here is one thats not in the gallery from what I remember!