Happy Birthday!

Started by Thurosis, February 20, 2007, 12:41:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thurosis

Ah! Wow ^^ (I got two presents from you!)

I'm so happy!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~Everything is learnable!~
It comes only on it, how much strives and time you put into it.
And there arn\'t better or worse for us artist only different!
All Artists have their own individually styles and all drawings have their own good sides!

CaptBrenden

The pig is cheating again!!he was gonna give you that anyways!  but I on the other hand dropped everything I was doing and drew your picture from scratch in....

your post came in at 06:41 pm  and i didnt nessicarily read it right away... and i had your picture drawn and posted by... 8:59 pm

So like.. about 2 hours from your post I created a custom made heartfelt thoughtful and endeering birthday present, and the pig sent you a link to something he was giving you anyways... and they say Im the badguy around here
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Lovee

i guess i'd better say "happy birthday" to you right? Thurosis^o^
sorry i'm not sure if it's still on your birthday in your timezone-v-

C-Chan

"Give a man a fish and he'll eat for an evening.  Teach a man how to fish and he'll eat for life."  ^.^

Thurosis

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"The pig is cheating again!!he was gonna give you that anyways!  but I on the other hand dropped everything I was doing and drew your picture from scratch in....

your post came in at 06:41 pm  and i didnt nessicarily read it right away... and i had your picture drawn and posted by... 8:59 pm

So like.. about 2 hours from your post I created a custom made heartfelt thoughtful and endeering birthday present, and the pig sent you a link to something he was giving you anyways... and they say Im the badguy around here

Please don't missunderstand me! I really like your pic! It is one of the best that I ever got from someone!!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All Artists have their own individually styles and all drawings have their own good sides!

NewYinzer

Great pic captain! Hacchan reminds me of Shinobu in that shot! Happy birthday Thurosis! BTW, does anyone think of plurosis when they see Thurosis? Nothing personal, but I keep thinking that.

zjhentohlauedy

I'm too late!!
Hope this still counts...

Happy birthday Thurosis!!!!

:birthday:
My my, aren't you lovely~

Thurosis

I can only say thanks to everyone! ^^

"late" doesn't mean "too late" aslong you said it ! ^^

zjhentohlauedy

so who's next? we should have a calendar or something

BTW late happy birthday as well SilentBob  ;214 :birthday: ;220

CaptBrenden

i dont knwo what happened to it but there used to be something on here that announced when it was someones birthday.. cus people would remind me it was my birthday with it when i didnt pay attention to it
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

zjhentohlauedy

anyone with a birthday coming up?