How about make a OS-tan fan game???

Started by Xi Wang chan, February 18, 2007, 02:44:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kami-Tux

This is a German site about absolute minimum requirements of Windows OSes: http://www.winhistory.de/more/386/winq.htm

Schöpfer == creator (person who set up the configuration)
CPU == CPU
RAM == RAM
einfache Installation? == easy installation? (ja==yes, nein == no)
Startzeit == time to start

Kial Harry Potter ĉiam faras danĝerajn aferojn?

Pro lia vol\' de mort\'!

diferensial

I wonder if there's a RPG game with OS-tan inside it...

i think it's so awesome...!!

Xi Wang chan

A looot of thanks for everyone who post me ^-^; well, maybe the best choice it's an [action]RPG...

Time to work TÃ,¬T!!!...

Added after 6 minutes:

Windows Quäler...

What a very nice ^o^!...

Lovee

action rpg? you mean... like lara craft tomb raider?
wondering how can ME fight^o^ with scallion?

Xi Wang chan

Well... not that but, I try it (On 2D ^.^')!...

Darknight_88

uuhhhh....Mexico...

Well, I think what he's asking for is a 2D Shooter (not a 3D first person shooter Ã,¬Ã,¬). No there aren't any of those.

But since it seems you're trying to make this a project for the creation of one, then I want to ask you a few things that I think will be necessary BEFORE you even think about start making sprites: What kind of shooter? the ones with upper perspective (I don't know the exact name for those) or one a side perspective one?. Then you first need to think about the goal of the game, the kinds of enemies (viruses, netrunner, Dejavu's Windows NT design, etc...) and the kind of attacks the OS-tans will use (scallions, kattana for 95-tan, bottle opener for 98 Secchan [*sigh*], etc...).

You must think deeply about the details before starting, so you won't angry the overall community  for omitting key elements. In other words, make a "non-japanese" game, but keeping the main (and some obscure) japanese elements.

Will I be part of this project? Probably not, as I'm not really dependable when it comes to these kind of things. But maybe I can help from time to time.
BTW, what kind of program/engine you want to use for this? Flash?

Post escrito en Inglés para que los demás miembros del foro también lo puedan entender.
Y bienvenido a este foro =P. Saludos desde Mexico.

Xi Wang chan

Wayyyy ^Ã,¬^!!!

I really a newbie (About OS-tan T-T), and I still collect info about each girl (I thanks all information *.*')... and I really make a OS-tan game too (Ah!, my "platform" is GameMaker 4.0 ^-^ -Game will run on W95(?), W98, ME, 2k, XP and Vista probably-)...