Main Menu

Conventions!!

Started by rdhdtwns, February 15, 2007, 07:57:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptBrenden

A CHALLANGER APPEARS!

Evangeline: "What can a magician with no partner do?  If Im not mistaken youve lost yours...Chachamaru, Chachazero."

Chachamaru "Yes Mistress."
Chachazero  "Aye aye misteress!"
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Darknight_88

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"A CHALLANGER APPEARS!

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/5058/img1706fc2.jpg

Evangeline: "What can a magician with no partner do?  If Im not mistaken youve lost yours...Chachamaru, Chachazero."

Chachamaru "Yes Mistress."
Chachazero  "Aye aye misteress!"

Rin is so superior that she doesn't need a partner. The same way Suigintou is so superior that she doesn't need a medium Ã"_Ã" (Jun is just OMG WTF GOD MODE HAX)

:D

NejinOniwa

>>40840
WOAH! Kage bunshin DETECTED!!! >.<
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Robert

The last convention I went to was called Project A-Kon, in Texas. That was a few years ago. Although I live in San Diego, I have not been particularly interested in attending the San Diego Comic-Con. I did go once, many years back.

Toki

Daisuki! Tabetai! Itsudemo! Dokodemo...

Almost Sakura con wheeeeeeee!!! * bounces off the walls *
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

NejinOniwa

*jams injection tube into Toki's small stature*
Have some anesthetic, lass.

Toki

Too late!! I had so much fun, I even lost my voice ^o^ I was only ME-tan for the first day, because cosplaying is alot of work and so many people were taking my picture, and even when I wasn't cosplaying people were still taking my picture and I just wanted to run around and have fun and pounce peopleeeee >_<
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

NejinOniwa

You, girl, are crazy.

Then again. We like crazy.

Smokey

*walks in*

Aw, man we need those here... I need those here (anime cons that is :D)

*walks out again*
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

NejinOniwa

Are you saying there's not a single convention available in the Netherlands!? That's just...weird. Really.
If you've got a few euros to spare, though, you might just consider going abroad for that. American con's are bigger, better and plenty more, but I think there's a good amount of anime-cons in continental europe - there's a list at wikipedia if you wanna check.

Smokey

I think Hollands isn't ready for that, yet...
I mean the nearest Anime/manga shop is 30 miles away from where i live...
But this list is quite handy... :D At least there's some in England ;010 (America is a bit too expensive for me, wich is a darn shame, considering the low dollar and all)
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

Toki

I'm going to akon in a month :3 Hweh hwehh... I'll be able to work out the kinks in my costume before then ^-^
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

NejinOniwa

Cheat. -.-

The only reasonably sized cons in vikinglands are UppCon and Domokon, and they're both in October...

The only positive thing I see about that is that I'll at least have time to work on a costume.

Smokey

Hey, at least you don't have to cross a sea to go to one :D
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

Well, true.
(in fact both of them are just some 30 minutes away by bus/train XD)