Stupid Questions With STUPIDER answers

Started by NejinOniwa, February 11, 2007, 02:25:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Exa

Take the brain of the mole (because it's L337), the heart of the anime lover (because it's sweet), and add some fine Hungarian wine - then voile, the beverage is complete! ^_^

What is the ideal plan for invading a planet (Similar to Earth in terms of environment and such)?

kowaiser

I'm not sure, But it sure involves chocolate. Every best plan involves chocolate.

I have counted to infinity twice, now i'm bored. What should i do now?

Myrdin

Try counting down from infinity.

So, when Imma chargin mah lazer, what kind of laser is it? Eximer?

kroekoe

kowaiser

When Imma Charging Mah lazer, Imma charging  Sheep laser.

Are you god?

NejinOniwa

No no no, god's the guy whose head is hanging on a pole in my lawn.

When you slash people, how do they react?
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Kami-Tux

They appear at the edge of the screen, again carying windows-logos they want to put on the screens of the computers, I have to protect. (got the reference?)

What would 3 hamsters do if left on a cage with 3 computers with broadband internet connection in it?

Kial Harry Potter ĉiam faras danĝerajn aferojn?

Pro lia vol\' de mort\'!

kowaiser

Search for 3 pages of Hamtaro Hentai.

Ã,¿vos sos amigo del raton perez?

NejinOniwa

Ke? What you say?
*murmurs*
Hey Toni, get that chico away from here, he's ain't belong in da family.

Who is the British Mafia, and what are they after? (and i demand moar mafia questions here, ssu!)

The Vampire Hao

I sposse they are from that country named "British" xDDDDDDDD!!! and theyt to to "british" the world xD!

Do you like to join to the "Britishing domain"? xD!

NejinOniwa

Britishing domain? You mean that group of hackers that haxxes sites and makes them look like tea, teacups, teapots, tea leaves, used tea leaves, teabags and other tea-themed things? Nah, i'll pass, actually, tea is for breakfast. Not for the internets. Because...the internets is not like a cup that you pour things into. It's a series of tubes. So the tea would just flow through. And come out on the other side. And who knows what could happen THEN...

Let's find out!
What is on the other side of the tube-series of the internets?

Kami-Tux

naked men, women or Tuxes, which you can see through the tubes (I mean, come on, is the net used for something else?)

what happens if you use bugspray on program code?

Kial Harry Potter ĉiam faras danĝerajn aferojn?

Pro lia vol\' de mort\'!

CaptBrenden

o_o you de bug it of course.    I thought thats how everyone debugged their code.  A little butter and lemon juice on the mother board helps too.  

BTW.. I dont think Ive ever looked for neked ment or tuzes on the interntes o_o only one of 3, U LAI!

How come we drive in parkways and park and driveways?
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

The Vampire Hao

Quote from: "kowaiser"Search for 3 pages of Hamtaro Hentai.

Ã,¿vos sos amigo del raton perez?

Yo,si yo si xD!

`Cause the world is fill with a bunch of idiots xD!

The Cd-RAWS will dissapiar someday?, the sun turn down in the night? and if that is true the moon turn on in the night? o.o xD!

NejinOniwa

Hey, that sounds like a poem of sorts! Fushigi-ssu...'-'

Okay, here comes a biggie. And multiple questions!!! YARRAR!

Scenario:
You are in a cab, on the way to your workplace. Then suddenly all hell breaks loose, with kitten paratroopers falling everywhere, grues eating skyscrapers, ninjas and pirates are battling in broad daylight, CATS and his catgirl minions are molesting citizens claiming all base for their own, and just when you thought things couldn't get worse, you find yourself covered with vaseline.

?1: Which side do you join?

?2: What do you do to avoid being eaten along with the skyscrapers by the Grues?

?3: What do you do with the kittens falling over you?

?4: Are you able to resist the extreme temptation of the swarming catgirls?

And last in writing but probably first in the extremely unlikely event that the above mentioned would happen, ?5: What do you think/do about the VASELINE!?!?