Main Menu

My work of art

Started by redrackham, February 11, 2007, 01:22:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redrackham

@Xyanide
Yeah....i notice it too.
But that's the weakness of my trick.....

@C-Chan
um....yesterday, i got old vector based program. It's Corel Graphic Suit 12....but i have no idea on how to use it because it's been 2 years since the last time i used it.....

Inkscape....i got snail-speed internet....so.....i have to go to an internet rental to download it. But i haven't got the free time to do it....
Life is the most complex OS and system ever.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..........!!!!!!!!

Life power rules !!!!

C-Chan

Hmmm,... if Corel Studio  is anything like Adobe Illustrator, it MIGHT make your vector drawing experience unnecessarily complicated.  '__';

Probably would be best to stick to Inkscape, except for the unfortunate part about the download speed.  -___-'

The program itself is light -- but it has to ship with its own desktop environment so that's what contributes to the 20MB file size.  Back when I was preDSL, I would usually leave something like that running for about an hour or two on the side while I do other things, but you might understandably have issues with that.  Especially if this is to test a new form of art style that may or may not work for you (there's only a 50/50 chance you'll like it).  ^__^'

I guess we can leave it to the curb for now -- but if you do happen to come across a copy of version 4.5 and above, definitely let me know.  ^__~

basuracode

Not bad, but with some plus hours it becomes better.

doel89

its amazing how the colours works on the pictures.... like how u colour them ?