where have all the Kamituxes gone?

Started by Kami-Tux, February 10, 2007, 07:08:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kami-Tux

Hmmm, how start, maybe by 'well, mkfs /dev/hda5 is not mkfs /dev/hda6 ... and /dev/hda5 was... / *gasp*'. This is basically what happened to me a while ago and among the things I lost were my KamiTux pics.

Well, now I would ask you for help since my various searches led to nearly no result. Do you have any pictures of the adorable 'linux monster'? Where would you attempt to find some?

TIA

Kial Harry Potter ĉiam faras danĝerajn aferojn?

Pro lia vol\' de mort\'!

Lovee

-v-
it seems a serious problem...
i'd really like ro help u but sorry, i havn't used linux@_@

Kami-Tux

I mean the OS-tans... the monster, which is my avatar... I used to find a lot with googling, now I only find my own posts here... :(

Pro lia vol\' de mort\'!

Fedora-Tan

I tried a quick search, but there are just the known ones at wikipidia
( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Comrade_Pajitnov/OS-tan )

I just found something fun, when searching in google images there is my old avatar of miyamoto sensei (the girl on the beach :p )
http://images.google.fr/images?svnum=10&hl=fr&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Afr%3Aofficial&q=linux+tan&btnG=Rechercher

Apart from that, i'll search but can't promise anything...

CaptBrenden

there is a flash I put on in the gallery where the linux monster as you call it eats the megazord of 98 boxes while its fishing after a climactice battle between this battle ship thing and the virus busters norton and mcafee.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Lovee

Quote from: "Kami-Tux"I mean the OS-tans... the monster, which is my avatar... I used to find a lot with googling, now I only find my own posts here... :(

ah sorry...
i guess my english still have a long way to improve -v-

Fedora-Tan

Quote from: "Lovee"
ah sorry...

Don't bother, english is not the native language for many, many of us.
(That's not a reason to write MSeNglish either, but i didn't see that so far :D )

Lovee

Quote from: "Fedora-Tan"
Quote from: "Lovee"
ah sorry...

Don't bother, english is not the native language for many, many of us.
(That's not a reason to write MSeNglish either, but i didn't see that so far :D )

oh yeh i really saw many people on this forum whose native language isn't english...

any way to learn english better is really important to me now -v-

Kami-Tux

ty, for all who linked me to Kamituxes. You will see one in the banner if you reload often enough!

Pro lia vol\' de mort\'!