The song from Troubled Windows Opening

Started by DrizzCat, December 24, 2005, 05:48:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xyanide

Kotoko sings for anything as long as it makes her money lol

but she's renown for her opening themes (onegai sensei, Shakugan no Shana, just to name a couple)
her producer's great, that guy really knows how to make music sound instantly catchy

Thurosis

In my opinion aslong the song is good

I don't  really care from where it is. And it doesn't matter because no-one in my family understand japanese :D (that includes me) :D

after I watched the video from youtube and if  I compare the version with
Troubled Windows/Os-Tan with the original one ....

The Version with Os-Tan/Troubled Windows is much better!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~Everything is learnable!~
It comes only on it, how much strives and time you put into it.
And there arn\'t better or worse for us artist only different!
All Artists have their own individually styles and all drawings have their own good sides!

Xyanide

haha yeah i actually think the OS-tan video is better directed than the one of the hentai game

Nidas

Quote from: "panithan"Well, I've found it as mp3 file. Try the link below

http://www.intercontinuum.net/misc/KOTOKO_-_Sakuranbo_Kiss.mp3

so... anyone got a mirror? >_> Link is not working for me >: /

NejinOniwa

My first reaction to this song was EXTREME annoyance. Then i got slightly more used to it...but honestly, is that girl on heliums or something? Sure sounds like it... ;013
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Xyanide

that's just her voice in some of her songs yeah lol
it's also done with a couple harmonizing sound effects but mostly it's her own voice(i'm an audio engineer student, i know these things :P)

That's Japanese pop for you lol
but still impressive that practically all of this was done on a computer, but still capturing a lively sound (I mean the "band" that's playing along)

NejinOniwa

Well, doing a brief listen-up on her other songs, they don't sound that way at least. I think it's mostly computer-made. Or she's damn flexible...
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Xyanide

they don't always sound like this no but the same effect is used on her voice countless of times XD
it sounds great though so i don't blame them, good music doesn't always have to produced expensively :P

Lovee

Quote from: "Xyanide"
her producer's great, that guy really knows how to make music sound instantly catchy

you mean C.G mix? ye he's really a great producer and... i can't understand why he's so young????
when saw I've In Budokan 2005 ~OPEN THE BIRTH GATE~ i was really shocked by c.g@_@