more hardware-tans?

Started by zerodin, February 07, 2007, 06:04:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zerodin

Lets face it some of the hardware is just as memorable as the OS that ran them.  So I was thinking of making a Liquid Metal Tandy T1000-chan.  ;003

C-Chan

Yay...  ^__^

Remember,... as long as you have the time to draw and the will to draw, then by all means draw to your hearts content!  ^v^

Just let us know what you're drawing so we don't step on eachother's toes.  ^__^

(Not that it's much of an issue with Tandy computers,... you're the first person here to have, or at least admit,  to using one.  ^.^)

zerodin

I had a Coco2 and a T1000, I quickly learned however that T1000s couldn't be upgraded as easy as other PC clones.

Xyanide

damn those are some pretty old systems...the only OS I ever worked with were: DOS, Pascal(but i never really understood that since i was just a kid back then), Shell(wich is basically a DOS GUI i quite liked it when i was little), Windows 3.1(ahhh yes so much nicer), Windows 95(holy crap it's got shortcuts!), Windows 98 and SE, Windows XPpro and recently at school also macOSX...

...so is it just me or am I one of the younger regulars here XD (20 years old)

Exa

Quote from: "Xyanide"

I'm only 18 :) And I mostly worked with Win98, WinME, WinXP Pro and some Linux distributions (mostly Debian, thanks to university =) )

C-Chan

Quote...so is it just me or am I one of the younger regulars here XD (20 years old)

Not by a long shot, Poison Pill....  -v-

Aurora for one is 15/16, and is also a very sweet and prolific artist.  She also has a huge fanbase as you may recall, so consider yourself lucky that you survived unscathed.  -v-

QuoteI'm only 18  And I mostly worked with Win98, WinME, WinXP Pro and some Linux distributions (mostly Debian, thanks to university =) )

Have I blessed you enough for using Linux?  Or for switching to such a Grade A avi/sig combination?  ^__^

Exa

Quote from: "C-Chan"
Have I blessed you enough for using Linux?  Or for switching to such a Grade A avi/sig combination?  ^__^

Not really... I use it just because I must use it, only for university purposes, not for home.  ;035

C-Chan

......eh, good enough.  -v-

*praises Exa*

Exa

Quote from: "C-Chan"......eh, good enough.  -v-

*praises Exa*

At least I'm not a "Linux sucks" type user and not a "Windows sucks" type...

Tsubashi

QuoteAt least I'm not a "Linux sucks" type user and not a "Windows sucks" type...

Too True! Though I have my preferences, an Operating System isn't all that easy to make. Lets give credit where credit is due. ^_^
-Tsu

Nanalycia♥

Quote from: "Exa"
Quote from: "Xyanide"

I'm only 18 :) And I mostly worked with Win98, WinME, WinXP Pro and some Linux distributions (mostly Debian, thanks to university =) )
I'm 15 xD and I've owned many PCs from 3.1 to XP pro. I dont think I had a 95...maybe. I cant quite remember right now.  ;026

~
Nana
;026
Sometimes I even creep myself out...

Silentbob

Needs moar ZX Spectrum-tans.  My first computer. (C-Chan did one I know)

Anyways, I guess I belong to the "old fart" group.  

(or at least I'm very close  ;) )

C-Chan

Nonsense.  Â¯v¯
Equipped with 2 miggies, need I remind you what you TRULY are?  ^___^

Incidentally, my first computer was an Atari 8-bit.  

Bella

Quote...so is it just me or am I one of the younger regulars here XD (20 years old)

I'm old enough to drive, not old enough to vote, so I consider myself fairly young ;) And I've mostly used Win98. 98SE, XP home and OS X (not sure which release...it had IE, so I know it was before Tiger...although, since it was a little...buggy...it makes me think it was an earlier version...) Anyhoo, I hadn't given much thought to the hardware-tans...but from what I've seen of them, they're quite interesting!

chuk90

I need USB-tan or Sticky-tan  ;175